Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to snow check a new F7 next month.I was wondering what are the perks of a snow check other than special color schemes?
Lower price?
Free stuff?
Thanks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
The advantages that I see are 1) that you know you are getting your sled, instead of having to rely on dealer inventory. 2) If you want certain options you can get these as well. 3) There may be a slight advantage in price, but I think it depends on the dealer, how high the supply is and how much snow there is in your area, which tends to affect the demand.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I think the price negotiations are better. There is no snow on the ground, you get to pick exactly what sled you want not what the dealer has, you can go to multiple dealers and make them fight over the price. Keep going back to each dealer and see if he will beat the other dealer's price. I got my standard F7 with reverse, a cover, extra belt, plugs and oil for $7000.00. Get one dealer to give you a low price and you are set. Use that to get the other dealers to come down. I new where I wanted to buy my sled, I used the other dealers to get my dealer to lower his price. Get them to throw in free stuff too! The only problem is WAITING UNTIL WINTER!! IT SUCKS!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
1madcat, I'd like to know where you bought your sled. That dealer lost money on that deal!
I think your better off waiting until the end of December, 1st part of January to buy. I think you'll get a better deal. I did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts