Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just got a email from Polaris telling me that if I buy a 2012 now my warrantee won't start until dec. I don't think that's fair to the ones that snow checked sleds is it? Guess I should have waited and bought one off the floor wonder how that would go over if everyone did that . I think that who ever snow checked a sled should get any of the other promotions no questions asked!:mad:

·
Registered
147 Posts
for some reason... maybe i read this somewhere else, but i thought snowchecked warranties didnt start till late November. best to call the dealer and have him run your vin and ask what day your warranty starts/expires in the system...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do the math. Doesn't matter if the warrenty starts in Dec or when you get the sled. Eg. Snowcheck (say received sled in Aug) works out to 2 winter seasons. Never make the 3rd. Buy a sled now and warrenty starts In Dec 1 Ends Dec 1. Still only 2 winter seasons. You don't get the 3rd.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
stars dec 1, ends nov 30. thats what my email said. Plus the $100 is kinda cool, should been more like $500, but ill take $100 haha

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
yeah i know. which sucks for those folks. But didnt they get the option of better warranty for free? not sure what this years snow check offered.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
well how about this, can you get the $100 if you dont your sno check til after dec 1st, bc im not getting mine til at least dec 7th:wall:

·
Registered
417 Posts
ive been on the fence about buying a 12 and when i recieved the email the other day from polaris about a buying incentive i read it eagerly.
100 bucks off what a effin joke

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
i dont get what your upset about? lol sorry im having trouble following. When you snowchecked you have several options of warranty, clothing, finanching etc. and all sleds start either dec 1 or the day you buy it and the dealer warranty registers it. if you snow checked it has to be payed for by a certain date if its at the dealer and warranty starts dec 1. if you pick your sled up jan 1 thats when it starts.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
and ya the beanies were free at haydays and any snow show...but the $5 shipping is dumb i agree. its a cheep hat anyways. My dealer gives custom embroidered Polaris Mid layer jackets with Your name, dealer name, and SNOW CHECK 2012 to all the customers as a extra bonus :)

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
and ya the beanies were free at haydays and any snow show...but the $5 shipping is dumb i agree. its a cheep hat anyways. My dealer gives custom embroidered Polaris Mid layer jackets with Your name, dealer name, and SNOW CHECK 2012 to all the customers as a extra bonus :)
get the fawk out:shocked:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Yup! few years back they were havin had time gettin people to Snow Check and everyone complained that Polaris quit the personalized name tags and the jacket program. Now they give every cutomer a cutom mid layer Polaris or last year was FXR mountain jackets! Gotta love it!

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Yup! few years back they were havin had time gettin people to Snow Check and everyone complained that Polaris quit the personalized name tags and the jacket program. Now they give every cutomer a cutom mid layer Polaris or last year was FXR mountain jackets! Gotta love it!
wow, that is a great dealer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts