Hardcore Sledder banner
281 - 299 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
22 VR1 850 129 and Mxz 600 etec
170 Posts
Anyone know if we getting any swag this year? I’d rather have sled in a timely manner….but just curious.
Good question. I’d completely forgot about swag until this post. Agree, sled delivery is more important.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good question. I’d completely forgot about swag until this post. Agree, sled delivery is more important.
My buddy has had a Bronco on order for over a year. A few weeks ago Ford sent everyone waiting for their Broncos a gift package including a hammock, with a note saying "thanks for hanging in there with us". I agree though, I rather have Polaris put 100% of their energy into delivering our sleds, which sounds like they're doing.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
My buddy has had a Bronco on order for over a year. A few weeks ago Ford sent everyone waiting for their Broncos a gift package including a hammock, with a note saying "thanks for hanging in there with us". I agree though, I rather have Polaris put 100% of their energy into delivering our sleds, which sounds like they're doing.
I lucked out...didn't order a Bronco....but found one exact spec I had wished I ordered at my local dealer. Picked it up July 30

·
Registered
9 Posts
The new Bronco looked awesome in the Ford commercials. But when I first saw a few on the road I was disappointed and like meh...
Did you see the Bronco Sport, by chance? Tiny little thing. The real Bronco is bigger and better looking. I still haven't seen one of those on the road.

This thread has been hijacked. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Did you see the Bronco Sport, by chance? Tiny little thing. The real Bronco is bigger and better looking. I still haven't seen one of those on the road.

Have seen 2, substantially better looking than the sport, which is terrible.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts

My guess is it was the sport model. It was small and looked cheap...

281 - 299 of 299 Posts