Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where to buy a bra for the nose of the firecats to keep the snow out? Whenever im in deep snow it bogs and ive heard that the bra's keep the snow out and eleminates bogging in powder... thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anybody know where to buy a bra for the nose of the firecats to keep the snow out? Whenever im in deep snow it bogs and ive heard that the bra's keep the snow out and eleminates bogging in powder... thanks[/b]
Try white knuckle performance. I don't remember their web site but I got a complete deep powder kit for my f 6 and it looks cherry and works even better.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
I have hood screens in, will these take place of them?[/b]
What they are talking about is more of a mesh. The hood screens will keep the clumps out but snow will still get in. It is really no big deal unless your riding in a lot of powder.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have a bra on my sled on my avitar. Is this what you are looking for? This does not stop snow from getting into the air box but it does stop any snow from getting into the engine compartment. Got mine from GripNRip Racing. They are a sponsor on this sight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts