Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked out the short range and long range for Waterloo Ontario and yup we should be seeing some snow and cold temperatures this coming week. The highest temperature after Monday is -1 so the ground will hopefully freeze and we can get some snow.This is the first weather forcast in a long time that I a have been all excited and giddy about.You can bet I will be checking out the forecast now to make sure nothing changes like I have some control over the weather.lol Anyhow guys looks like there should be some light at the end of the tunnel. I hope "hate2looz" see's this and tells us that he's already gettin snow where he lives. I guess one more case of beer for waiting and a few more high speed passes on the jackstand and one last final polish of the machine and the snow should be here.! :banana: :div20: :fluffy: :buttrock:

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
At this point, I don't believe anything these ass clowns say until I see it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
H2L - c'mon - even you have to be a LITTLE bit excited about this. Funny thing is, back when I was moaning and groaning about the weather somebody posted that winter would start Jan 8th. Everyone laughed - it was a post on either the Ontario or Quebec forums. Funny - it's bang on.

I've come to accept the weather. Like sitting on an airplane - totally out of our control. However, I'm going HARDCORE as soon as the snow is here - I mean, I'm taking some time off work, and I'm riding EVERY DAY there is enough snow to let me. Gonna get my 3000 km in! I have 6 km so far with runs up and down the airstrip last week at the dealership.

So - H2L - C'mon - look at Rev Molesters Avatar and be optimistic! It's finally here. Monday.

yay.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
However, I'm going HARDCORE as soon as the snow is here - I mean, I'm taking some time off work, and I'm riding EVERY DAY there is enough snow to let me.

So - H2L - C'mon - look at Rev Molesters Avatar and be optimistic! It's finally here. Monday.

yay.[/b]
Yes, I will likely be doing the same or going on trips to QC or out West.

And yes, REV's avatar is pretty sweet. :banana: That's what's kept me in somewhat of a good mood. LOL! :smilielol:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just checked out the short range and long range for Waterloo Ontario and yup we should be seeing some snow and cold temperatures this coming week. The highest temperature after Monday is -1 so the ground will hopefully freeze and we can get some snow.This is the first weather forcast in a long time that I a have been all excited and giddy about.You can bet I will be checking out the forecast now to make sure nothing changes like I have some control over the weather.lol Anyhow guys looks like there should be some light at the end of the tunnel. I hope "hate2looz" see's this and tells us that he's already gettin snow where he lives. I guess one more case of beer for waiting and a few more high speed passes on the jackstand and one last final polish of the machine and the snow should be here.! :banana: :div20: :fluffy: :buttrock:[/b]

Hope you're right VIPDHEMI, I am about 20 minutes away from you and have been climbing the walls waiting to put time in the seat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.