Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ive been thinkin about making my next sled be a snopro. saw one today it was an '01 and they were asking 4,000.....i think the guy was high but i dk. what price range do these things go for? and not just the 05's but older ones too? thanks...

·
Registered
628 Posts
depending where you live. like here in MN i have seen 01' 440 snopros for under 3000. and you can always find a fixer uper for cheap.. parts are very reasonable on this site or ebay..

·
Registered
565 Posts
as soon as im selling my truck (gas hog) im buying a 2001 snopro off a family friend for 2000...perfect shape with 2000 miles on it...hes buying a house so needs to get rid of it fast...i think 4000 is high for a sno pro

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Originally posted by reconrider25@Oct 8 2005, 08:20 PM
hey ive been thinkin about making my next sled be a snopro. saw one today it was an '01 and they were asking 4,000.....i think the guy was high but i dk. what price range do these things go for? and not just the 05's but older ones too? thanks...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=916945
[/quote]

4,000 for a stock 01' 440 is way way too high...

im only asking 3500 for my 01 711....and its alot better sled...

tell them they are fucking nuts :div20:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ive got an 02, and a 99 that Im thinking of selling. Both in good shape. NOT PERFECT! Thay HAVE been ridden! The 02 needs some work before this season starts. The 99 is ready for the trail now.
1995.00 for the 99
2000.00 for the 02 as is
2595.00 for the 02 trail ready
4000.00 for an 01 is too much! although it IS a good sled
Any takers??

·
Registered
12,093 Posts
Just to give you an idea of pricing. I paid 2000 for a cherry 99 and an 01 Sno-Cross that needed some work but wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
2013 Turbo
3,817 Posts
My '98 is in perfect condition with a fresh rebuild on the motor, and I would sell it for $2,200. $4,000 is way too high!!!. I think you can get an '03 F7 for that. Hell, I'll sell you my ZRT for $4,500 :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey guys thanks for givin me an idea on what the snopros go for but i was wondering, my friend at work said his uncle has a 99 zl440 with low miles and his wife rode it for 1500. i guess its in mint shape. i know its a light sled, but would it be anything like a snopro if i were to clutch and stud it, add some risers, and maybe a pipe? or would it still be a dog? i want the handling and quickness of a snopro but need something more reliable and it seems like a good deal. :dunno:

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
A 99 ZL440 is nothing like a sno pro. Sno Pros are built to ride them hard, ZLs are made for the trail. If your seriously considering a ZL, a Sno Pro is not the right sled for you.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A 99 ZL440 is nothing like a sno pro. Sno Pros are built to ride them hard, ZLs are made for the trail. If your seriously considering a ZL, a Sno Pro is not the right sled for you.[/b]
i ride hard just a good deal on the sled. i thought the only main diff compared to a zr was the shocks. and as far as the motor compared to the older snopros was the piston port instead of valves?

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Originally posted by reconrider25@Oct 11 2005, 09:16 PM
i ride hard just a good deal on the sled. i thought the only main diff compared to a zr was the shocks. and as far as the motor compared to the older snopros was the piston port instead of valves?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923344
[/quote]

The 99 sno pros were in a different chassis and had powervalves.

·
Registered
628 Posts
you can use a ZL for all kinds of riding. just change the shocks. but in the long run it just won't have the same power. my buddy has a 99'zl and he beats the living sh!t out of it and he has only had one problem and that was he blew a rear shock. but with his nice set up clutch and nice track he was able to keep up to me for the most part. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
all depends on the technology of the sled and rider ablility on my 04 i could loose anyone on anything!! straight up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts