Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone put one of the new snopro hoods on instead of out hoods. I was thinking of getting the same hood i would go with that one cuz i like the graphics and the brake duct work plus i havent seen or heard of anyone doing it so i was thinking it would be different. Anyone think of it before me though?

·
Registered
124 Posts
dave cat, post pictures, I want to see it. Tim, who made the side F7 decals for you. The sled looks awsome. The best I've seen to date.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea thast pretty much what mine will look like but i actually want to run the brake cooler and stuff but i would just take off all teh graphics except for the cowl piece and the chrome arctic cat. It is either that or a light weight (liquid hood) but i a not sure so much about that.

·
Registered
344 Posts
First I took the hood apart & then to a body shop to have the two tone work done. If you notice, it's not just the beak thats black, but the headlight/guage pod also. We used a black paint with silver fleck.

I designed the graphics roughly in the garage with a paper template from the outline of snopro graphics I bought from Dan. I took it to a local sign company, Sign Productions, and they made it come to life.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. I like the chrome. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts