I had another question. Should i get a F5 Snopro next year or just a nomarl f5. i just want a good machine thats fast as hell for tight trails and not to much lake riding. like 70% trails and bumps, and the other 30% would be like lakes and powder.
A forum community dedicated to snowmobile owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, trails, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, accessories, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!