Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
According to Snoman the rates will be the same this year as last year. No increase. Plus there will now be an alternative to MPI for insurance and snoman will have more information soon.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting, I'll definately have to compare to MPI rates when the time comes. I would NOT put my credit card number on a website that wasn't secure (doesn't use "https://" as the beginning of the url) such as that one, however. I noticed no mention of fire insurance, though (not that I would get it anyway).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just would like to say hello to everyone. New to the forum. Been reading for a while and would like to join in. :luxhello: I called the company today for a quote on my machine, $370 plus 25 registation fee. This coverage covers all perils execpt third party liablity with is covered by MPIC. The quy on the phone says they dont charge by cc's. Better deal for higher powered sleds. I might go for this. Have to look into it more. :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome, BIO700! Don't get too caught up in the drama that is the Manitoba forum. (Unless that's what enticed you to join.) Either way, ;) can you spec out what your $370 quote included? Just curious.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks robm, I was told it included collision, fire, theft, vandalism, going through ice and muskeg. Also they have 3 deductibles $1000, 750, 500. They are a local company so give them a call for a quote. :div20:

·
Registered
85 Posts
That mochine looks pretty new in the picture. I can see why you want insurance. Just make sure it's ready for the tour.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Originally posted by BIO700@Aug 31 2005, 09:44 PM
Just would like to say hello to everyone.  New to the forum.  Been reading for a while and would like to join in. :luxhello: 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=856059
[/quote]

Welcome, if you can wade through all the tears from broken hearts and all the soap opera bullshit that has invaded the Manitoba site, its actually a fun entertaining informative place.....

and don't let all the tuff guys scare you off, most of the bullies stay behind the keybopard while the rest of us are out tuning/riding/racin

track

·
Registered
326 Posts
Interesting news, I had heard some time ago that the early Snowpass would be up to $70 and the price after Dec 1 would be $100, guess we will hear soon enough.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Originally posted by tracksidedown@Sep 1 2005, 04:49 PM
Welcome, if you can wade through all the tears from broken hearts and all the soap opera bullshit that has invaded the Manitoba site, its actually a fun entertaining informative place.....

and don't let all the tuff guys scare you off, most of the bullies stay behind the keybopard while the rest of us are out tuning/riding/racin

track
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=857418
[/quote]
no bashing i dont want to get started again

·
Registered
18 Posts
That mochine looks pretty new in the picture. I can see why you want insurance. Just make sure it's ready for the tour.[/b]
:augen41:

You and the raz better bring it on. The tour is on. :beerchug:
I need to sell a truck for the gas.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Originally posted by bison716@Sep 1 2005, 05:55 PM
Interesting news, I had heard some time ago that the early Snowpass would be up to $70 and the price after Dec 1 would be $100, guess we will hear soon enough.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=857426
[/quote]
Those were the prices last year and those are the prices again this year...

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got a new book of passes at the last meeting, let the season begin. Snow in the forecast tonite.
:banana: :fluffy: :no_bashing: :i_need_snow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts