Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think, Rob?...Don't you think all Hardcoresledders owe it to themselves to have an "annual something, somewhere, sometime"? Maybe you could have us all out to your place since you seem to have all the snow! :D

A bunch of us no snow gettin' flatlanders from Iowa (20 or so) are heading up to watch Snocross and then we're going to keep heading north until we find snow. Hopefully the Lake Snow Machine will be in full swing by then so we don't have to go to Valdez.

Anyone else going to be in the neighborhood?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I live close to Shakopee (Burnsville) and I heard a rumor that the snow cross was cancelled. I did some checking, and it is still on( Been making snow for 2 weeks, can you believe that it's, friggin January!). I just wanted people to know that in case anyone else had heard the rumor also. Kind of hard to enjoy snowcross when it's 52 degrees out today! Could turn into a cool waterskipping event though!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heard we're in for a little cool down and precip...Hope John Dee is right this time.

If the snow won't come to us, we will go to the snow...

·
Registered
130 Posts
ill be there saturday....yes its still going on...it was almost 60degrees today...crazy!! but supposed to be teens for highs tommorow?!?! go figure...crazy weather....its just gonna get blasted cold but no snow here..im sure lake effect will kick in

·
Registered
827 Posts
i'm planning on going sat also!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts