Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
September 23 - 25, 2005. Grayslake Illinois, Lake County fairgrounds.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
We should try to get someone to get a tent for Illinois HCS members. That way, we can all sell some stuff, and get together at the same time. What do you think?

·
Registered
397 Posts
THK,
I will be going, but I am in the buying mood (if you know what I mean), nothing to sell. Keep me posted if you have a tent and where it will be. What day are you going?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really have nothjing to sell right now, but would be willing to meet some fellow hcs's for a cool one. Jacques :beerchug:

G

·
we'll be up on sat. most of the day. ill be wearing my summer sucks shirt.

i will aslo be buying. dan from sno sled has about 15 new videos for me :banana:

trackstand

·
Registered
494 Posts
ill be out there with my sleddin bro's probably sat. if not sun. The prices really drop on sunday! I'am lookin for a 98 ZRT hood.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
As it gets closer, I will post some more info. I will have some crap to sell, so I dont mind setting up a spot on Saturday as early as possible. If I do, others will be able to sell stuff there as well.

G

·
Originally posted by turtleheadking@Aug 31 2005, 09:54 AM
As it gets closer, I will post some more info.  I will have some crap to sell, so I dont mind setting up a spot on Saturday as early as possible. If I do, others will be able to sell stuff there as well.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=854808
[/quote]
awwwwwww

i love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trackstand

G

·
looks like its me olny and a couple of buds. :beer: :beerchug: :dance2: :banana: whats up ray?

did you get your spot?

trackstand

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
So how was the show today guys? Got a late start today and by the time we ready to leave I checked the radar and seen all the rain heading in. So decide not to go. Probably going to go in the morning.

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by nickels@Sep 24 2005, 04:10 PM
So how was the show today guys? Got a late start today and by the time we ready to leave I checked the radar and seen all the rain heading in. So decide not to go. Probably going to go in the morning.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=890351
[/quote]
it did rain. i was there for 30 minutes before it started. good thing i got a beat run in on an apex before it started! :banana:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts