Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
all you need is a hose clamp and then cut out the slits,and there u have it,i might have a shot under the hood,ill have to look
[attachment=90620:attachment][attachment=90621:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by hate2looz@Aug 30 2005, 06:07 PM
Maybe these will help you out.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=853849
[/quote]

Dude your a GOD.......Sweet! :celebrating:

Originally posted by 128JetSnake@Aug 30 2005, 07:09 PM
Yeah yeah, I was just letting him know what kind of shocks are on the 04 snopro. Now let the grown people talk.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=853961
[/quote]

I sense some hostility between you guys? ag440x knows alot for his age......... :dunno:

·
Registered
204 Posts
yea,was up riding a fair bit around huntsville area wasnt the greatest,prolly coulda had just as much fun around home,just nice seeing crazy sleds up there,where do you ride outta?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by $sLeDnEcKs$@Aug 31 2005, 01:48 PM
yea,was up riding a fair bit around huntsville area wasnt the greatest,prolly coulda had just as much fun around home,just nice seeing crazy sleds up there,where do you ride outta?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=855239
[/quote]

There was more snow from the lake........ London to owen sound than from perysound to sudbury. After Sudbury it was much better. The last week of Jan there was 24"s of fresh powder. Had a great week and put on 360km in one day.

I have a picture of some smoked hyfaxes to show how much snow we had this year.

·
Registered
204 Posts
yea, it wasnt to bad round home.cept for all the city ppl beatin on it,was nice during the week tho.cant wait for this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts