Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sno-pro plates just arrived in the mail....Is there anything I should know that will help my install go smooth. What about removing screws and rivets from the rear of my belly pan.. Is there any where specificly that I should not drill??? Was just wondering form you guys that have already done this. THANKS for the help!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I cant help you out on the plates cause my dealer installed them but where in Iowa are you from? Im live just north of Fort Dodge .... Cat Fever

·
Registered
115 Posts
No need to remove any screws or rivets...just slip it behind the belly pan and then tap from the end with a hammer until the "bend" is at the right place in the tunnel. Then rivet it in place...I double-checked underneath the running boards to make sure I wasn't drilling into any coolant lines. That's how I did it anyway...pretty sure it's not the reccommended way! Ha!
-Team Hard

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cat Fever.......I live in Cedar Rapids....but been to F.D. several times

Hey Gen. Lee, if you mounted them right directly behind your belly pan, did you have to losen up your rear bumper cover and fit the plate underneath it....I assume so because of the leangth of the plate?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts