Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So do any guys have 50s on here maybe we could get together and have oval racing .
at snodeo . I have a few 50 friends that said they may be up for it .
I hope there is sno but just in case . I know we have a hell of alot of fun on the dirt .
Twice as nice on the ice. im studdin mine anyhow.
bgblock

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
So do any guys have 50s on here maybe we could get together and have oval racing .
at snodeo . I have a few 50 friends that said they may be up for it .
I hope there is sno but just in case . I know we have a hell of alot of fun on the dirt .
Twice as nice on the ice. im studdin mine anyhow.
bgblock[/b]

im guessing you mean 50 dirt bike?

i have a honda 50. its my pit bike for the race car. if i can get it out of the trailer easy, i will bring it. pretty sure its tucked away good tho. no studs either, and a bald rear tire from beer burnouts :beerchug:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im guessing you mean 50 dirt bike?

i have a honda 50. its my pit bike for the race car. if i can get it out of the trailer easy, i will bring it. pretty sure its tucked away good tho. no studs either, and a bald rear tire from beer burnouts :beerchug:[/b]
yes me and some of my 4wd friends when we got nothing to do we race m.
and we get a little out of control especially adding alcohol.
Im gettin 2 new tires and im studdin it .
going to see if i can do a little raceing eitherway.
bgblock

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
i have 2 one with the 88cc kit and another with a 110 in it. I get more hurt on those things than the big bikes..... I'd reccommend bringing a jet ski and a wet suit to snow deo :beerchug:[/b]

"bblock'' should have never sold his Jetski, perfect season for it LOL :banghead:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have 2 one with the 88cc kit and another with a 110 in it. I get more hurt on those things than the big bikes..... I'd reccommend bringing a jet ski and a wet suit to snow deo :beerchug:[/b]
Yeah most of us run 88s also .
gettin tires and studs tomorrow.
bgb;lock

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine is a takegawa but i didnt get the carb . there are lots of kits out there
i think they are all close . but you need one with the larger carb.
more displacement need more air flow my buddy smokes mine
and only difference is carb.
check out this place minibikeoutlet.com
bgblock

·
Registered
397 Posts
how about this ,its from china :smilielol: :smilielol: [attachment=282750:bike_motor.jpg][/b]
That would be kinda fun. The only good stuff I have heard about china bike (motors) is from folks selling china bikes. I was woundering if anyone had china pit bike and had good luck with them.

·
Registered
425 Posts
get a trail bikes 88cc kit from Hutch Motorsports 508-977-9600 its the best kit for the 50 stay away from the chineese junk, i ran the Transworld masters Of Mini, pit bike races this past summer, go on transworlds sote to check out the vids, and then look up the results no china bikes fifnshed never mind winning,

·
Registered
610 Posts
too bad you guys are so far away, I have 2 KLX 110's and I'm always looking for guys to ride with. I was going to stud them up but we've yet to have anything rresembling frozen ground/water around here, just finally got a little white stuff yesterday. Pit bikes are the only thing that have kept me sane, January 10th and zero miles on the sled!

·
Registered
102 Posts
i put a 88cc kit in my old xr which I still have like 5 years ago. I ride it all the time I've beat the crap out of it and it's still fine. I should change the rings because you can tell it's getting tired but I just went out and got another one with a 110 so I've been riding that more. The 88cc kit was from dragon racing products, not sure if they're still around the takegawa kit is pretty sweet, a few of my friends have that and they've held up just fine too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.