Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know about how long/Time of a ride it is from Rangley Lake in Me to the Sno-Deo in Collbroke N.H.
We have a opptunity to stay at a place in Rangley 03/03/06 thru 03/05/06 and would like to ride to the Sno-deo on sled?
Any info would be great.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
a few friends of mine did that last year from their house in rangely. they said they got there in no time in the morning but the ride home was horrible. the woops in the trail were the size of vw's bugs. not really sure how long it took

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 2002prox800@Oct 5 2005, 09:14 AM
a few friends of mine did that last year from their house in rangely. they said they got there in no time in the morning but the ride home was horrible. the woops in the trail were the size of vw's bugs. not really sure how long it took
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=909538
[/quote]

The Woops are not a problem when you ride a Rev :smiley-faces7:
Thanks.

·
Registered
662 Posts
i did the same thing a couple of years ago. if i remember correctly, it only took us about 2 hours to get over to the snodeo, that was without stopping and scooting right along. i think ocquossic (sp?) to pittsburg is only like 60 miles, and then about another 15-20 to coleman. the trail was mint in the morning, but beat in the evening. not fun on a viper.

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Robk is right on with the time between the two points at about two hours. Unfortunately he was also right about the ride back usually being pretty nasty because of traffic on that weekend. :dunno: :help:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
they had a bunch of groomers workin theafternoon that day ride wasnt bad for me :) must have been lucky snodeo was alright

Jason

:cn:

·
Registered
196 Posts
:help: Where and when is the snodeo? Doo ya have a link I could follow....Can ya tell me a little more about this event....I`m new to sledding, This is a first I heard about it.... Thanks in advance Gene

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Gene, snodeo in early March rocks. Its a great event it is a must see for all sledders to go to. Manufacturers go there with all the new iron to see and sleds to demo ride. Demo rides are usually pretty decent to, usually a couple mile loop. :fluffy:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its always the 1st weekend of March.
This season it will be 03/03/06 thru 03/05/06.
If you never been you should check it out its a good time.
Good food from the SDR Club, they have radar runs and you meet a lot of great people also. :beerchug:
The best way to get there depending on trail conditions is by Snomobile :fluffy: I did it last season and it was a lot of fun. Injoy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts