1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
when and where

·
Registered
160 Posts
What was the TV show called that previewed different snowmobiles and snowmobile locations, performance parts, etc. I think that it was on (formerly known) OLN last year? Is it on TV this year, and if so, what channel and day?

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
are you talkina bout sled head 24/7??? if so its now on the drive channel for me on thursdays at 10pm its probly on another channel too (drive on dish network is channel 221)

·
Banned
695 Posts
are you talkina bout sled head 24/7??? if so its now on the drive channel for me on thursdays at 10pm its probly on another channel too (drive on dish network is channel 221)[/b]
I live in Michigan and I saw Sledhead24/7 on Fox Sports Net.....pretty good show.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
yea they have some pretty good info on alot of stuff.....some of the stuff they say and do is kinda korny but other than that its a really good show, its also kinda cohosted or whatever by levi lavallee.

·
Banned
695 Posts
Did you hear the announcers saying that in the next 2 years there won't even be any 2 stroke sleds racing...I mean no offense but Malinoski and his sled have a ways to go before 4 strokes will own the snocross world. :wtf:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Did you hear the announcers saying that in the next 2 years there won't even be any 2 stroke sleds racing...I mean no offense but Malinoski and his sled have a ways to go before 4 strokes will own the snocross world. :wtf:[/b]
The ONLY way Yamaha will win a snocross race this year is if every else switches over to 4 strokes. They have a LONG "road" ahead of them. But they did it with motocross bikes so I figure they can do it with snocross sleds as well.

Tom

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.