Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know a lot of people have the open face helmet but what are tha main things you need to stay warm, i have the helmet obviously and the goggles, but i know theres something else that goes in the open space between your face and the front of the helmet, but i dont know what it is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
When it's 20 or above I just wear a thin balvaca (Face mask), when it's colder I use a No-fog neoprene mask, it covers your nose and keeps your face from getting cold. Some goggles have an add on nose piece that you just snap into your goggles.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what it is, a no fog. i couldnt remember the name. thx.

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
Gator face masks are really good along with a breath deflector. On really cold days i use duct tape and tape around the eye openings to my skin and have no problems with cold or frostbite unless i miss some spots, this is down to -20-30*f.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was also wondering if there is a differance between motocross snocross goggles. cause mine look smaller in size than the ones some guys wear snowmobiling.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I use smith snow warps. The snow ones have a different lense as well as more padding(Or whatever it is) on the sides to cover more of your face. I have a pair of regular warps and they don't work quite as well as the snow warps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.