Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just venting and advising everyone who may be thinking of buying any Sly Dog merchandise.

DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered 6 idler wheels on September 25th, 2014. Yes I said September. I ordered a custom colour, so I was told they would have to be made. October went by, no problem. November went by, still ok. December came and I started wondering why I hadn't received my wheels yet.

On December 2nd, 4 wheels arrived, 2 were missing and they were the wrong colour.

I was told by Brandon, that he had made a mistake on the colour and the number of wheels. I was not happy as I had been waiting over two months. Brandon explained they were moving buildings and he apologized for the mistake. He told me I would have the wheels in 2-3 weeks. Still very unhappy, but I agreed.

Today, December 18th, I called to check on the status of my wheels. Brandon told me the wheels have not been made, had no date of production and could not provide any timeline for when the wheels might be made or be shipped. I told Brandon Sly Dogs service was absolutely terrible and the company is a joke. I cancelled my order.

I have since ordered powder coated billet wheels from Tricked Toys and was told they would probably arrive in early January.

Just a heads up to anyone who may be waiting for Sly Dog merchandise or who may be contemplating purchasing anything from these JOKERS!!! DON'T.

I will never even think about buying any Sly Dog merchandise again.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Purchased sly dogs with no problems in the past. I would be unhappy also though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts