Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can get a pair of SLT skis now? Dan posted that the skis and saddles were not going to be available until late January.

Question for Rob. What kind of runners do you have on your SLT’s? I noticed you have a choice between trail/packed snow or loose snow/mountain.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry Dan, I meant to post this question in the general forum and not the Outdoor forum. I tried to move the post, but could not figure out how. Are you still thinking late January on the SLT skis? I am looking for black skis, grey saddles and yellow lops.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
they have some of all now..let me know if you want me to check...the slt's are like $15-20 cheaper I think..

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Dan,

Yes, please check for me. Black SLT skies, silver saddles and yellow loops. I will also need runners, just not sure which ones I want. Perhaps you can suggest which ones work the best for groomed aggressive trail riding. If they are in stock and available, is there anyway to get the shipment over nighted if I pay the difference? I am ridding from my house to camp Friday morning and would really like to have the new skis on the sled.

Thanks,
troy

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by tshamba@Jan 21 2003, 03:55 PM
Question for Rob. What kind of runners do you have on your SLT’s? I noticed you have a choice between trail/packed snow or loose snow/mountain.

Thanks
6" 60 degree runners are best. (loose snow)

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great, thanks for the info Rob!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts