Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running Powder Pros on their Firecat, specifically a snopro? Considering purchasing a set. Any feedback would be helpful.

·
Registered
348 Posts
They are awesome. You won't regret it!! :div20:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
All I've heard is positive feedback about them. Cant go wrong there!!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
POWDER PROS GREAT SKIS ON F7, BUT IF YOU RUN INTO CRUSTY SNOW HANG ON ,THEY WILL CATCH UNDER CRUST AND YOU WILL BE EJECTED, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, FOR I HAVE DONE THAT!!! ON HARD PACKED OR TRAILS THEY ARE GREAT, I ALSO HAVE SLP-SLT SKI WHICH I LIKE BETTER FOR ALL CONDITIONS. LATTER GIDDY-UP. :div20:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Originally posted by Giddy-up@Sep 23 2005, 06:45 PM
POWDER PROS GREAT SKIS ON F7, BUT IF YOU RUN INTO CRUSTY SNOW HANG ON ,THEY WILL CATCH UNDER CRUST AND YOU WILL BE EJECTED, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, FOR I HAVE DONE THAT!!! ON HARD PACKED OR TRAILS THEY ARE GREAT, I ALSO HAVE SLP-SLT SKI WHICH I LIKE BETTER FOR ALL CONDITIONS. LATTER GIDDY-UP. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=889196
[/quote]

C'mon now. Havent you figured out that with any ski you will be ejected when it gets caught underneath the crust?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I used pow pros on my EXT, my 01 mod mt cat, and they are the best coin I ever spent,,

as for the crusty crap, my C&A's were far worse than the pros,
powder pros are the best thing since sliced bread...

my ONLY complaint is that they do not flex at all... but that iis what shocks are for.. :doh:

·
Registered
827 Posts
RIDE LIMIT AT 47 YEAR OLD @ ALOT MORE EXPERIANCE THAN YOU ,YES I FIGURED THAT OUT, MY PROS SEEM TO CUT THRU CRUST ALOT MORE THAN SLP SLTS DO ,OTHER THAN THAT I LUV EM, WHERE I RIDE WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR OWN TRAILS ALOT,NOT GROOMED EVER BUT ON THE SOFT STUFF OR POWDER THEY ARE THE BEST AND IN 5 MINUTES I CAN CHAGE THEM BECAUSE I OWN BOTH, DO YOU ???. :dunno: LATTER GIDDY-UP.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Originally posted by Giddy-up@Sep 24 2005, 03:33 PM
RIDE LIMIT AT 47 YEAR OLD @ ALOT MORE EXPERIANCE THAN YOU ,YES I FIGURED THAT OUT, MY PROS SEEM TO CUT THRU CRUST ALOT MORE THAN SLP SLTS DO ,OTHER THAN THAT I LUV EM,  WHERE I RIDE  WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR OWN TRAILS ALOT,NOT GROOMED EVER BUT ON THE SOFT STUFF OR POWDER THEY ARE THE BEST AND IN 5 MINUTES I CAN CHAGE THEM BECAUSE I OWN BOTH, DO YOU ???.  :dunno: LATTER GIDDY-UP.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=890306
[/quote]

EMPHASIS IS GIDDY UPS MOTTO. CAPS LOCK 24/7. :div20:

·
Registered
887 Posts
i am with giddy-up on this one, i have experienced the same thing in crusty sno type conditions. in the loose snow they rock. i have put plenty of miles on pp's and it only took 2-300 miles on my c&a adx to find out there alot better all around ski's for the trails. but if u ride loose snow the pp's are very nice. i like to do a wide variety of riding ditch bangin, off trail, corn fields,groomed trails. ect ect and like the c&a adx better. when it comes to ski's i think it really comes down to where u ride and what your looking for them to do.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
yeah but the pp is alot cheaper isnt it?

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Originally posted by ridelimitedfirecats@Sep 25 2005, 02:42 PM
yeah but the pp is alot cheaper isnt it?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=891639
[/quote]

no i dont believe so..I think they are both right under 400 bucks...this is including the mounts and carbides...

The PP's are perfect for maine..as long as you dont just ride on the lake all day...but who does that anyways?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
powder pro's are a night and day differnce,well worth the money. :div20:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts