Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning i have sent out my cylinders and head assy to SLP products in Idaho. I have a 2005 xcsp 600 they are going to port my cylinders and perform head modifications, along with sending me twin pipes, flow rights, and all the clutch parts i need to go with this package. Has anyone bought this package from SLP or know anyone who has I am nervous about spending all this money and not being happy.

The tech at slp told me that i will run with fushions and 800 all day long I dont know if i belive that but we will see.

Any info would help thanks!!!!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I have not heard of anyone running it, but set it up to SLP specs, airbox, clutching, jetting. Likely you will need to lean the jetting from their specs to have it run to the rpm, and if you are at low elevation, some clutching changes will imrove the performance. Their low elevation set-ups usually leave some to be desired.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
"Leave some to be desired" is putting it lightly! Out to lunch is more like it! :)

SLP can make some power but their flatlander jetting is ridiculous. The will probably tell you 500+ jets! Take your time and jet down until it's right. I would guess an honest 12hp is there.

Being from Michigan I personally would have sent my cylinders to Flannery and used Dynoport pipes, but that's me. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts