Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sled has developed a slight mis at take off. It just seems to studder a little, like I have a fouled plug, or it's loading up. The plugs are brown, and it starts 1st pull. Once it gets up to speed it's fine, and runs out great. What could it be?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
is it equiped with power valves? if so remove cables from servo pull on each and release it should be free of binding and clunk when you let go if it hangs up, you just found maybe youre problem ?? good luck

·
Registered
754 Posts
i have an 02-500 mine also doing the same thing last year , one thing i found that my air screws were way off adjustment and fuel screw also need to be check,this realy cleaned up my bottom end.

·
Registered
40 Posts
is it sluggist on bottom end and clear up at wide open. Mine just started doing the same thing. Pistons are fine, tps and power valves are fine. Can't figure it out, doesn't have the snap it used to. It also has a clicking sound at idle and loads up. :(

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
I would almost guarantee its the throttle safety switch.. Pay attention that you hit the throttle perfectly square and I bet it goes away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts