Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't help but notice most of you have replaced your sliders w/ ones of another color. My question is did you pull out the skid, or did they fit through the window openings in the track?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I haven't done it yet on my F7, but a couple of dealer friends have told me that you can get them out the open windows, just like previouse model Cats.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I havn't replaces mine either (530 miles) but I was also told you can slide them out the window. Anyone done this? Is it easy to do?

·
Registered
395 Posts
:D Just replaced mine last night. They fit thru the windows, however the securing holes that are predrilled from the manufacturer aren't in the right spot. Leaves too much gap, so I just drilled other holes based on aligning with the holes off the ones pulled from the sled. ;) Who knows, the additional gap may be OK, but didn't want to chance it.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I have changed mine It took forever to get it out of the window so I said piss on it and pulled the skid it took about ahalf hour to change slides with skids out and back running again. When I do it again I will just take the skid out. then you can also check everything over again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts