Hardcore Sledder banner

sled-werx

72K views 262 replies 144 participants last post by  sled-werx racing 
#1 ·
just thought i'd throw some props to sled-werx, great service, great price. good service is hard to find these days, thanks again Spence.

#10 ·
Hats off to Spenc!!! Just bought studs, backers, tall nuts, riser block, adapter plate, hand guards, and couldn't be any happier! It wasn't a high ticket sale for them but they treated me like I just purchased a top-fuel engine! All phone calls and e-mails were returned and I was always kept up to date on when my parts were to be in at their shop before they were delivered to me. I will always remember this and make sure others know about their commitment to satisfy their customers. Thanks Spenc!!!

#228 ·
Hats off to Spenc!!! Just bought studs, backers, tall nuts, riser block, adapter plate, hand guards, and couldn't be any happier! It wasn't a high ticket sale for them but they treated me like I just purchased a top-fuel engine! All phone calls and e-mails were returned and I was always kept up to date on when my parts were to be in at their shop before they were delivered to me. I will always remember this and make sure others know about their commitment to satisfy their customers. Thanks Spenc!!!
Exactly what I experiment with 2 Kool

Ordered a dalton helix and dalton spring on September 30,paid invoice on October 1 ,and received order on October 3 .Incredible.

#18 ·
I wanted to give a shout out to Sled Werx and Spencer for the great customer service. I ordered a camoplast track from them and was very pleased with the price and the after purchase customer service. They were prompt with their email replies and kept me in the loop after I had sent the money.

Thanks again!

Steve

#19 ·
Hey Guys........... soon the days will be short, the nights COLD and we'll be up to our arses in snow sled part orders. Just wanted to say, thanks so much to all our clients it's been a total pleasure over the years helping you with your products and I'm personally looking forward to another great sledding season for everyone!!

Special thanks to Apex Al who if hadn't been there on our last ride last season I might not be here today..... funky drugs they give you in the hospital apparently makes a comedian out of anyone L!

Cheers and talk to you all soon with your product inquiries
Spenc

PS: Looks like this years BIG DOG award will be for ANYTHING GOES in 2000' - some MONSTER sleds will be battling it out!!!
PSS: Rebecca won't be with me for this season but I've landed back on my feet pretty good ( as you can see ) L! ( giggidy giggidy )

[attachment=576738:good.jpg]

Attachments

#20 ·
Hey Guys........... soon the days will be short, the nights COLD and we'll be up to our arses in snow sled part orders. Just wanted to say, thanks so much to all our clients it's been a total pleasure over the years helping you with your products and I'm personally looking forward to another great sledding season for everyone!!

Special thanks to Apex Al who if hadn't been there on our last ride last season I might not be here today..... funky drugs they give you in the hospital apparently makes a comedian out of anyone L!
Cheers and talk to you all soon with your product inquiries
Spenc
PS: Looks like this years BIG DOG award will be for ANYTHING GOES in 2000' - some MONSTER sleds will be battling it out!!!
PSS: Rebecca won't be with me for this season but I've landed back on my feet pretty good ( as you can see ) L! ( giggidy giggidy )

[attachment=576738:good.jpg][/b]

so what sled for this year spenc...and BTW looking forward to getting some seat time on your old project XTX...well I have already sat on it running in his garage but that doesn't count!!

#21 ·
Not sure here, a bit gun shy after last seasons late accident, too much work has gone into the business here to be laid up from bizarre accidents which can happen "SO" easy

If anything I'll most likely support DOO this season with a trailable ride just to get out with the guys once and awhile - The Dragon 800 SP build is for sale here now 'as tested' last season

Cheers for now

#24 ·
Well I guess I'll be the first to say I'm sitting on the fence as to whether or not I will be making another purchase there.....Sorry Spenc but I'm a little ticked. I ordered my C&A mount kit 2 weeks ago...and yes I know there is no snow on the ground but the point is I have paid for them and was told they left over a week ago.....second part is I just got the Royal Distributing Fall catalog and the same part is $12 cheaper and they are only an hour away ( I also drive by there once a month for work so I would have saved $10 in shipping charges ). I dunno man

#25 ·
Spenc, Where is Sled-Werx located? Ottawa or Newmarket? My brother is interested in the Plowman F8 motor mount and somebody said your warehouse was in Newmarket, so if so was wondering if he could pick it up there. If Ottawa then he will have to call and order.
Let me know.

#26 ·
Shaddow44

I've know spence for quite some time now and I'm sure that if your purchase is late then it's not totallly his fault, and as for pricing.the problem with disrtributors is that advertized prising changes constantly, I'm sure if you had brought these issues up with Brent on the phone and told him the the above he would have taken care of you.

Kevemac.

Sledwerx has there warehouse close to ottawa.not to far from our Dyno facility.

Cliff yeatman
Advanced Dyno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.