Hardcore Sledder banner
261 - 263 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Hi Spenc,

I see you reported the post(s) that contain negative feedback, and asked to have them removed from this thread. Because the purpose of this thread is to solicit feedback, we expect the vendor to take the good with the bad.

Thank you.

·
Read Only
24,536 Posts
HCS Advertiser and Vendor Feedback Forum

Drop your thoughts on a certain Advertiser or Vendor that you have had a good or bad experience with in here.

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Great service and prompt communication!
Spence was able to provide me with a good quote for everything I ordered and was able to get it to my door quickly.
I even received a follow up phone call from Spence after placing my order just so he could confirm the quantity of backers I ordered was correct, as it wasn't a standard quantity for the track.

Thanks again!

Joe

Such a pleasure to help :bc:

PLEASE NOTE:
We are leaving the Hardcore Sledder forum this fall , it's been a Blast, and we've loved helping thousands of you over the years
We're witnessing a huge movement towards immediate social media , ie FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM etc
We can help you all far easier and quicker through our FACEBOOK page, and as always try to email us through our web site - responses are normally immediate [email protected]

Please come LIKE and follow our 2KOOL Performance FACEBOOK Page by following the link below

https://www.facebook.com/2KOOLPERFORMANCE/

we have Thousands of incredible blow your mind Pricing Specials listed already and we're just getting started!

we'll have TONS of incredible sled part specials throughout the fall and winter for you on our FACEBOOK page, as well as on the multi page 2KOOL Performance.com web site

and also note- WE BEAT all ROYAL's PRICES on ALL ITEMS - not even close and unlike any dealer on the Planet WE provide over 400+ MILLION Products ATV to TOP FUEL including FULL MARINE

:buttrock:

Attachments

261 - 263 of 263 Posts