Hardcore Sledder banner
221 - 240 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
To all Canadians, 2KoolPerformance is THE ONLY PLACE to buy aftermarket parts. I'm happy I found your website because I was able to get aftermarket snowmobile parts that dealers here in Saskatchewan had never heard of. Prices were great and shipping was very reasonable. Little shipping mix up but parts still arrived quickly considering the time of year.

Thank you Brent, I will definitely order from 2Kool again in the future.

Mitch

·
Registered
1 Posts
Brent @ sled werks / 2Koolperformance looked after my PB 80 clutch for my Yamaha RS very efficiently. Super fast delivery at a great price!
This is the best place to deal with for Canadian snowmobile (and other aftermarket) needs.
I will be doing more business with Brent in the future. They way the dollar is going, i would think he is going to see US customers coming his way too.
Thanks
Eric B

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thumbs up for service with these guys! Emailed today about a few items got email back right away, as well as prompt response to my many questions! Don't hesitate to deal with this place

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Looking forward to helping all our clients again this winter.

We've seen hundreds of dealers come and go in all our years of business, as we've continued to grow and expand the diversity of our own.

keep an eye on 2KOOL PERFORMANCE as we're about to bring online 2 more divisions to our already unmatched worldwide performance product supply

.. a lil HINT

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
“New” 2KOOL LOYALTY program - tell all your friends Online! :thumbsup:

For everyone you refer to our business, if they make a purchase and mention your name
we will provide to you an IN-HOUSE Credit for anything ATV to TOP FUEL, including MARINE and summer and winter tires from our
2Kool Performance - Online Specials TIRE-WERX Division
( value is determined by value of placed Order )

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hats off to Spenc!!! Just bought studs, backers, tall nuts, riser block, adapter plate, hand guards, and couldn't be any happier! It wasn't a high ticket sale for them but they treated me like I just purchased a top-fuel engine! All phone calls and e-mails were returned and I was always kept up to date on when my parts were to be in at their shop before they were delivered to me. I will always remember this and make sure others know about their commitment to satisfy their customers. Thanks Spenc!!!
Exactly what I experiment with 2 Kool

Ordered a dalton helix and dalton spring on September 30,paid invoice on October 1 ,and received order on October 3 .Incredible.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thank you Brent for the track and excellent service . I recommend 2 cool performance for anyone looking for a good deal .

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Try our best! :)

VERY tough however with the .85 - .86 cent DOLLAR to the USA

and it's going to get ALOT WORSE financial experts predict ( dollar heading to .80 cents or less by late spring of 2015 - YIKES!!! )

GRAVY TRAIN is over for CANADA sadly :(

·
Registered
176 Posts
Another excellent sale made here from 2-Kool Performance. Fastest shipping by far and best service hands down no B.S. (No pun intended)! L!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey Spencer,
All of my parts arrived today, just as you stated. Another great experience dealing with you.
Cheers and Merry Christmas to yourself, staff and family.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Terrible customer service. "NOTE: we Never give our BEST PRICE by Email
-show us any lower dealers email quote and we'll match or beat it!" Who says that. I then tell him the belt is cheaper at royal distributing so he said ok show me the price and will beat it. So I sent him the page with the price. Ask him what the total would be he emails me back same price as before. I question him on it saying he was going to beat the price and his response was "sorry we cannot help you" this isn't the first time either. In the past my gf called about some tires as he advertised cheapest price in canada. So she emailed with a quote from orps and his response was if there cheaper there then get them from him I don't care. Some buddies have had similar experiences with this place as well

·
Premium Member
4,693 Posts
Thanks again Spencer. Price was great and so was the service. Will be ordering from you more often.

You betcha! pleasure helping you

not sure what this guys issue is above, there's an old rule in business that you can't make EVERYONE happy

We've shipped products for FREE to people in the past and they still bitched and complained and even tried to Slander us Online
( where do these 'types' come from??? )

here's just 1 of about 25 examples of emails we receive each day - and I'm personally thankful for such respectful and appreciative clients

" I email transfered you the money. You guys are awesome! Thank you for getting back to me so quick I'm referring you to everyone I know that has a rzr or can am that we ride with. I really can't say enough good about you , thanks for everything, much appreciated! "
- Wylie Shearer

·
Registered
523 Posts
Don't say your going to beat a price and then go back on it don't advertise you will beat any dealer price ten say you can't help me it's a joke. Your ripping people off a belt for $140 I can get from royal for 119 free shipping. I will never deal with you guys. you tell me we don't give our best prices by email so when do you give your best price? People look around before you buy from this guy. Your attitude it terrible

221 - 240 of 263 Posts