Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning to find that I walked my dog in front of my truck and noticed I was standing on the part of the driveway that my trailer usually sits on !!!!!!!!! GONE .................... Some one has a very mint, fast and perfect handling custom Fusion and a nice double Al. trailer

Jeff :banghead:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Where was this? Do you have a pic of the trailer?

Keep your eyes peeled in the auto trader...most crooks are dead stupid so you never know.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Shit Jeff..... Thats crappy.... You had that sled set up perfect too, I'll keep my eyes peeled, While I'm out wardening this season.

·
Registered
507 Posts
They will probably part it out..........I say watch the classifieds for some of the goodies you had on it....offer to purchase and rip em a new ass hole.

Sorry for the loss........hope it all works out!

·
Registered
24 Posts
sorry for your loss

You have a computer,

put a hidden camera on your valuables thats records with motion only
(lots of cheap security camera programs out there)

They can be set up to give you a alarm with motion, so you can catch the
buggers red handed and make examples of them!

Another trick is to have a seperate computer hidden in attic or cellar for
security, because if they come in the house its likely that they will take your
computer and bye bye video.

Some systems will even e-mail video to account for safe savings.

This will not deter many criminals, but gives you a little peice of mind
and at least you can see who it was and how they did it so you are
able to better prepare the security of your belongings.

its a crazy world with desperate people, "BE PREPAIRED"

dog should of woken you up, maby its time for a seccond one

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Son of a bitch that sucks ...... Jeff I'll sniff around up here for ya, see if any of your parts start showing up.

(edit)

Gotta be someone that knows the sled, lots of easyer targets for theives to hit in the area.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
What a kick inthe nuts that is!.. sorry for the loss dude, what a shitty way to start off the new yr... I'll keep my 1 eye open for parts and shit around my neck of the woods.... FUCKIN PIECES OF SHIT we have to share this world with... we all work hard for our stuff, so should the bag scabs that took your stuff!

Good Luck Dude

Kevo

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That definetly sucks moose .. I think we'll all keep our eyes out for parts and stuff floating around. I hope the ins comp doesn't give you a new 05 cuz they're a few of them around , btw do you still have you're 121 off that sled cuz I need one for my wife's rev.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
That sux the big one. What a piss off.

thieves :bigun2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.