Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the AXYS knee pads & Tunnel Pack back on Nov. 9th and have still yet to see them. I see other peoples sled pic's and they have them already. Anybody else still waiting for their accessories like me?:whistle: I have tried contactiong them a few times but communication is at a loss.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I ordered the rear bag in early November my last communication came early December 1st i think telling me they should be ready the last week of December.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my knee pads a few weeks ago. I just talked to Skinz today and the rear bag is supposed to built next week and ship a week or so after if you got in on the first order of bags.

·
Administrator
20,814 Posts
I am waiting for the knee pads as well.:(

Sent from Snowmobile.com Free App
I reached out to Paul at Sled Solutions yesterday, and he said Skinz had contacted him earlier in the day to let him know they were finally shipping knee pads. So it sounds like we'll be seeing them very soon :thumbsup:

·
Vendor
17,622 Posts
I realize this thread is pretty old however it's best to contact us via email if you can't reach us by phone. November is very busy and I'm IT so if I'm on the phone or shipping product sometimes I can't answer the phone. Leave a message or email us and we'll get back with you on future orders.

I apologize. Thanks Bontz for passing on the info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts