Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ran the c& a trail or race ski that dan is offering ?
The powder pro ski's are out of stock. Would appreciate some feed back.
Thanks,pat

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Myself and my brother are both running C&A Pro's. I like them, they are aggressive, but my F-cat turns great for me. Definately provide more bite than the stock skis. I also notice no darting at all with these skis, they seem to carve their own line in the loose stuff as opposed to following the other tracks.

I can't say they are better than the Powder Pros, because I have never tried the Powder Pro skis.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
I have the c&a skis on my sled and I think they work really well. However i did not try my f7 with the stock skis, and not enough powder to tell how they do in the fluff. I did have them on my zr and they were a huge improvement over stock.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I run C & A Pro, race version on 8" carbides or 6" carbides on a 1/2" bar. I agree with Jay, in my experience with C & A Pros, they don't dart and they do track very well. 153 studs and there is no push on my F7. The race version skis are aggressive, but I want them that way and have not found them overly aggressive or a problem. The trail version is a bit less aggressive. I can't compare them to the stocker F7 skis, b/c I put C & A pro on right away. I found them a big improvement over stocker ZR skis in the past though. C & A will give the best flex of any ski.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by RedF7@Jan 9 2003, 06:48 PM
I run C & A Pro, race version on 8" carbides or 6" carbides on a 1/2" bar. I agree with Jay, in my experience with C & A Pros, they don't dart and they do track very well. 153 studs and there is no push on my F7. The race version skis are aggressive, but I want them that way and have not found them overly aggressive or a problem. The trail version is a bit less aggressive. I can't compare them to the stocker F7 skis, b/c I put C & A pro on right away. I found them a big improvement over stocker ZR skis in the past though. C & A will give the best flex of any ski.
I have a set of Pro Race and been debating about putting them on my F7. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
978 Posts
gf7 is that MY zr??? hahaha

im would get new ski's but i gotta get the quad to go good first, then all the money goes into the sled

1 - 8 of 8 Posts