Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering which of the two skis people preferred? the C&A PRO OUTLAWS or USI PROJECT X'S? I am leaning towards the outlaws. Anyone try them yet. I am intending on agressive trail riding with some powder use once in a while.

·
Registered
174 Posts
outlaws for aggressive trail.usi for off trail.but usi's work great on trail also.if you need a set let me know.thanks rich

i have a pair of black outlaws with 7.5 shaper bars,mount for $300 shipped.i have 1 day of testing on them only in the u.p.so they are pretty much brand new.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
I've ridden USI and C and A race skis on my ZR...

Both were good but the C and A felt better to me. I have ran C and A's on every sled since then :div20:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Going to get the set from rich next weekend. let you guys know what I think, but everyone that has the c&a's love them from what I have read in past post. Just sick of the stock ones pushing hard.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Originally posted by bly123@Oct 27 2005, 11:08 AM
I have USI Projext X 301's and I love them! I mostly do aggressive trail riding.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=959847
[/quote]

I agree 100%. Although I have never tried C&A's before. When I switched from the orginal cat skis to the usi's, man, what a difference. Turning on a dime, good flotation, plus they look real cool.

edit:they are not the skis in my avatar-those are the originals

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
I had the USI project X skis on my ZR, I liked the C and A race skis better.

Either way they're a huge improvement :div20:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Love my Outlaws for aggressive trail and some off-trail but if I was doing more off-trail I'd lean towards the XT (same design as the Outlaw but 7 1/4" wide instead of 6" wide) or SLP's Powder Pro's :div20:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Originally posted by jefro56@Oct 27 2005, 02:13 PM
Love my Outlaws for aggressive trail and some off-trail but if I was doing more off-trail I'd lean towards the XT (same design as the Outlaw but 7 1/4" wide instead of 6" wide) or SLP's Powder Pro's :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=960461
[/quote]

Hey jefro56, is that picture taken near Paradise, at the intersection that takes you to Rainbow Lodge?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by skyboz@Oct 29 2005, 08:08 AM
Hey jefro56, is that picture taken near Paradise, at the intersection that takes you to Rainbow Lodge?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=964760
[/quote]
:Wow1: WOW - Good eyes! Yeah, about 12 miles outside of Paradise, I believe. 5 minutes after I took that picture(11:00am) my buddy's ZR 8 lost a stator and I towed him the last 8 miles to Paradise, filled up, drove back back to Munising without stopping(3 hours-130 miles), showered and packed up and made it back to Paradise at 6:00pm. My buddy's been sitting in the Yukon Inn for 6 hours with a broken sled so you know who drove home. Long day-good times!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts