Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a skid vibration? I first noticed it when the trihub went so I put the JandT replacement kit in and the vibrations still there. I took chaincase off and everything looks fine. I do have a couple idler wheels missing rubber from studs and noticed my large upper idler are a little noisy but not sure if those could create the vibration? I am also missing about 4 studs (I know i need a track) Its bad over 50mph.

·
Premium Member
20,350 Posts
No way around it, gotta take the skid out and inspect it properly. If nothing is bad, then the shaft comes out, to inspect bearings and check shaft for true. Hit anything and bend the shaft? Worn wheel bearings could put the wheel into the rubber drive lugs on the track, making it vibrate, but that wouldn’t last long as the wheel won’t take it and would get destroyed

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BENT DRIVESHAFT.. ugh. Ordered a new track, driveshaft and all new idler wheels. Now we have a warmup coming and bet the seasons going to end fast.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
BENT DRIVESHAFT.. ugh. Ordered a new track, driveshaft and all new idler wheels. Now we have a warmup coming and bet the seasons going to end fast.
Don't forget jackshaft if it hasn't been done.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts