Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
hey steve i think i saw you at the sawmill race, i havent heard if togg was gonna reschedule the dec. race but i know they have one set for jan 24 or 25th i am sure justin hulizier will chime in he keeps up tabs on the hillclimbs pretty good, good thing he does because the only way i find out about them is on here, look forward to you making the long trip, and to see you again!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Toggenburg 1/27/08, 2/24/08, 3/16/08
Big Rock Mt. Me 1/13/08, 2/10/08, 3/3/08, 4/7/08
Snow Ridge Turin NY 1/26/08
Higgins Hill Climb ?????????????????????
Willard Mt Easton NY 2/2/08, 3/1/08
Saw Mill Hill Pa 3/15/08??
Plattekill 3/29/08
Morin Hieghts QC 4/12/08

Thats all I have so far.

Dale

·
Registered
555 Posts
Dale, if you can shoot me some more info on the Higgins Hillclimb in Mass...
If anyone is interested in going to Mass get a hold of me on here Id like to get a group of us NY boys to go over and lay an assault on a out of state race, Im out of Syracuse...

·
Registered
428 Posts
Higgins is a Polaris Ski Doo dealer in Ma. . I talked to Dave there this am and he gave me the dates. It is a closed ski hill ,1000' run and he said they have 200+/- sleds show up every race. I live in Saratoga Springs Kia303 and I will make every race, we have a 30 foot car trailer with heat and power if any on needs a lift, PM me. I would strongly suggest that everyone trys to make Morin Hiegths in Qc I is an awesome race. see everyone at the races.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Plattekill 3/29/08
Morin Hieghts QC 4/12/08

Thats all I have so far.

Dale[/b]
thanks for the info. do u know if there r any age limits? my girls would like to run some. thanks

·
Registered
569 Posts
thanks for the info. do u know if there r any age limits? my girls would like to run some. thanks[/b]
Info on the Higgins Hill Climb is in the VT, NY and MA sections, 16 years old to ride in the regular classes or 6 and up for the 120cc class. I think that is similar at most places because of insurance regs.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Dale, if you can shoot me some more info on the Higgins Hillclimb in Mass...
If anyone is interested in going to Mass get a hold of me on here Id like to get a group of us NY boys to go over and lay an assault on a out of state race, Im out of Syracuse...[/b]
You in for the Higgins race, we should be there with a few guys!

·
Registered
555 Posts
You in for the Higgins race, we should be there with a few guys![/b]

Sure am, myself and 3 or 4 other guys are gonna make the trip over... lol trying to decide if we sould just load our stuff into the ToterHome and the 30' trailer we use for Dirt racing in the summer ha... you going to join us at Cincinnatus this saturday?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sure am, myself and 3 or 4 other guys are gonna make the trip over... lol trying to decide if we sould just load our stuff into the ToterHome and the 30' trailer we use for Dirt racing in the summer ha... you going to join us at Cincinnatus this saturday?[/b]
No we are doing our husbandly duties and taking the women to Quebec for a ride, see you next week.

·
Registered
509 Posts
No we are doing our husbandly duties and taking the women to Quebec for a ride, see you next week.[/b]
Just spoke to the Canadian boys. Perhaps we should reconsider this weekend and go racing instead! I will call you and Dale shortly kia.

See ya!

Shane

·
Registered
569 Posts
Just spoke to the Canadian boys. Perhaps we should reconsider this weekend and go racing instead! I will call you and Dale shortly kia.

See ya!

Shane[/b]

Thanks for the update but I am going to Canada, I canceled a trip last year and it bit me right in the ass! I am doing the cold dance for Thursday night and the snow dance for Friday, let me know if you want to learn the steps!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Plattekill 3/29/08
Morin Hieghts QC 4/12/08

Thats all I have so far.

Dale[/b]
thanks, do u know the times and classes for the snow ridge race and what kind of hill is it?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
We are working on an uphill drag race at Swain Mountain, most likely early April. I will post more info as it becomes available.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts