Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
say i was wondering if anyone is geting to much ski lift while racing. now i have f7sp and when i race im hooking up good but i have to let off just to get headed in the right direction again, i raced a piped mx700 and i would take him all the way but at times i need to let off, to steer away from him. im 214lbs not sure
where my limiter straps set at i love the way it handles will i loose any cornering if i adjust for more ski pressure?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by snowgasm@Jan 27 2003, 01:27 PM
say i was wondering if anyone is geting to much ski lift while racing. now i have f7sp and when i race im hooking up good but i have to let off just to get headed in the right direction again, i raced a piped mx700 and i would take him all the way but at times i need to let off, to steer away from him. im 214lbs not sure
where my limiter straps set at i love the way it handles will i loose any cornering if i adjust for more ski pressure?
I have the same problem, mine wants to turn left under WOT. Almost put a ski down on the other guys running board LOL.

Guys have said if you sit differently or lean the other way helps...Haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for your info cuz thats the same way mine goes is to the left i would really whoop him if i didnt have to let off and get straight and then whoop him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by snowgasm@Jan 27 2003, 01:45 PM
thank you for your info cuz thats the same way mine goes is to the left i would really whoop him if i didnt have to let off and get straight and then whoop him.
it isn't in the track alignment, because mine is perfect. I think leaning may be the answer, but next time I'll make sure I line up on the left side ^_^ B)

·
Registered
298 Posts
try leaning you won't beleive how it corrects! you can feel the track carving into the snow as you lean. awsome feeling just stay on the gas and practice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts