Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want a set of Ski guides for my Triton trailer but don't want to pay rediculous amounts at the dealer. Does anyone know where you can find these in Winnipeg? Any suggestions are appreciated.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Have buddies that do like stang says, buy an old p/u truck bedliner for about $45 and cut it up. I went through the same thing you are right now, checked with all the dealers in the city and they all pretty much charge the same amount if they have any in stock. Ended up getting the type/lengths I needed at FAST enterprises in Headingly. Its on the north side of the highway just west of the weigh station, they normally only sell to dealers but will sell to walk-ins, in my case even after they had closed. 2 X 6' lenghts cost me about 50-60 bucks. You could also check ebay, they sell rolls of a similar ski guide material for cheaper but imo didnt look too great. Do a search on snowmobile trailers and you can find it in there. :beerchug:

·
Registered
188 Posts
bedliner all the way. look in the buy n sell paper. call some dealers for a take off. call some of the spray in boxliner shops they might have some kickn around too. i got one for free one time and another for $35. i did my 4 place and my ramp system in my truck box. plus had plenty left for acoule other two place trailers. way cheaper then buying the actual strips.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got a 20 foot roll from Renes Marine $99.00, way stronger than a liner and thicker and stronger than the straight sections that you can buy. I had 4 straight sections on my old trailer and they got all chewed up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.