Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sat on a new REV tonight. I am a die hard Cat man, but I was pretty impressed tonight with the feel of the REV. Feels like it would handle pretty awsome.

·
Registered
126 Posts
They do feel pretty good
when you sit on them but
then you got to get off it
and --man them things are
UGLY--

·
Registered
348 Posts
My riding buddy has a Rev800 and loves it. We go head to head in different conditions and its a tossup -- who ever has the best launch pad wins the race. The thing really does a great job sucking up the big stuff and seem to handle pretty well once you get used to the riding position. I'll keep the F7SP! B)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cat should look one over and get some of the good things on my f7, lit bar warmers so you can find them at night,a dash you can see at night.. this is my first new cat but the fit and finish is nowhere near as good as bombis..But i do love smoking them 800 ski doos :p

·
Registered
516 Posts
Im thinkin someone in the REV design shop saw one of these and thought.....yeah....this looks like a great design for a new snowmobile....shoulda called it the REVplatty...... :D :D :D :D ....I kill me..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Its uncanny.....!!!!lol :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by 1madcat@Dec 29 2002, 08:20 PM
Who has raced a 600HO Doo against standard F7? One of my friends is thinking about getting one, I told if he wants a chance with me he better get something bigger.
Something bigger is true, but the 600HO REVs are fast. My friend and his REV6 are about 100 lbs ligther than me and my ZR8, but he stays pretty close to me for 500 feet or so. Closer than I thought he should anyway. The REVs hook up well, but they also top out early.

H

·
0 Posts
How could anyone ride one of those things I dont care how they handle I wouldnt be caught dead on one!Arctic Cat Firecat All the way

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well all I have to say, If I have anymore problems with my F7, I will be looking hard at something else, I live and breath cat, BUT this is too much, One thing after another, And I dont want to its a complete new sled, you will have to expect these problems, NOT! I didnt pay this kind of money to have these many problems, I dont care what you all might think, THis is B.S. to have all these problems with a new sled. A buddy of mine has had minor problems with his REV8. I might beat him but at least He doesnt have to worry about all these isssues like I do, P.S. My pistons are scorred BAD. Asome sled Cat, BUT the biggest PAIN IN MY A**! No matter how BIG OF A CAT DIE HARD ANYONE IS..................

C

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by scrapper@Dec 29 2002, 10:59 PM
Well all I have to say, If I have anymore problems with my F7, I will be looking hard at something else, I live and breath cat, BUT this is too much, One thing after another, And I dont want to its a complete new sled, you will have to expect these problems, NOT! I didnt pay this kind of money to have these many problems, I dont care what you all might think, THis is B.S. to have all these problems with a new sled. A buddy of mine has had minor problems with his REV8. I might beat him but at least He doesnt have to worry about all these isssues like I do, P.S. My pistons are scorred BAD. Asome sled Cat, BUT the biggest PAIN IN MY A**! No matter how BIG OF A CAT DIE HARD ANYONE IS..................
All the REVs I've seen (and tried) are bulletproof, very quick, and unf*ckin' real in the bumps. Even the looks are starting to grow on me ;) . Next season I think I'll be tradin' my green sled for a yeller one...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Hermy

I Hope you dont mind but I will use your line about the Doo looking like a pair of underwear....Yellow in the front, black in the Back on some of my buddies....! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Love it...great line! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captainkirk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts