Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: Stopped on the trail the other day to talk with an acquaintance who we ran into. He had been in the area riding separate from our group for a few days. Anyhow he commented about all the rev parts he was finding while out riding the trails!!!!! I thought he was rev bashing until he opened the trunk on his mach z and showed us three handle bar center covers he found!! He also found a whole rear snow sheild ( the ugly duck- billed thing!).The last day on the trail we also saw a Blair Morgan replica rev (didn't know that it existed yet, thought it was just a rumor for a mid season release????). Also saw a rev with a much more conventional tunnel extension and snow flap, it was a 800. When we questioned the rider he said he was testing it for bombardier . By the way, saw a ton of f7's everywhere, all running , none being towed, and 700 km's of battered trails I'm proud to report no one was picikng up firecat parts on the trail that I know of!! :wub:

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
some times i wonder if some of the bad thing's we read about the firecat's
are just made up by some of the other brand guys :ph34r:
yea i know there are some problem's, but it seems almost too much
i havent had a chance to ride mine yet , but i have owend cat's
all my life,(old and new ones) had fouled plugs and worn out belts
a bad bearing or two.......i have seen all brand's towed in from
the woods. i cant help but think that a lot of the shit is from
how the sled is preped,and owner care, and understanding
of how maintain it <_<

·
Registered
749 Posts
Alleycat, I couldn't agree more! Proper CARE, MAINTENANCE, and OPERATION are the key! This isn't a fan cooled 340!

·
Registered
580 Posts
That is way too funny, Reminds me of a bumper sticker I once saw on a JAG, The parts falling off is this car are of the finest British made quality...LOL this is not a bash of our euro friends... B)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Roughrider and alleycat what do you guy's mean? We have to
do maintenence and stuff? I thought this was an all new sled
where we just get on and go without even looking it over? Boy
that's a bummer!!!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts