Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
USED 2007 700 DRAGON, 1000 MILES JUST DID A 1000 MILE CHECK OVER. EXCELLENT CONDITION, 192 STUDS, SPARE BELT, ASKING $6799.00 CALL TODD OR BOB OR BROOK @ TOWNLINE POWERSPORTS 810-787-0057 OR THE WEB @ TOWNLINESALES.COM[/b]

I could be wrong but didnt I read somewhere before that this is a no no??? :bottom:

·
Registered
31 Posts
because some people have nothing better to do......lmao. go ride and quit worrying about what other people are doing. i can understand if someone is breaking the rules and it effects you personally then ya .....go tattle. if they're selling something and not paying for add space i understand, but i think one of you were the one that went and tattled saying i was advertising when all i was doin was trying to get people together for a ride.

we all come on here for the same reason, cause we love sleds.......just wish some people could get out and ride more so they could get the bug outa their butt.....lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
because some people have nothing better to do......lmao. go ride and quit worrying about what other people are doing. i can understand if someone is breaking the rules and it effects you personally then ya .....go tattle. if they're selling something and not paying for add space i understand, but i think one of you were the one that went and tattled saying i was advertising when all i was doin was trying to get people together for a ride.
we all come on here for the same reason, cause we love sleds.......just wish some people could get out and ride more so they could get the bug outa their butt.....lol[/b]
i totally agree with that, i mean some ppl have to be dumb about and go tattle, that pisses me off. who cares find something better to do.

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
2 smrider .....i'm glad someone agrees with me.[/b]
If you knew how much spam gets posted you would feel the same way, it get old real quick when someone comes here trying to be another sledder starting conversation with the intent to sell something, Weather you were or not you look guilty just by your screen name alone

·
Registered
7,121 Posts
i totally agree with that, i mean some ppl have to be dumb about and go tattle, that pisses me off. who cares find something better to do.[/b]
If you dont stop it now it would get out of control, The place would become a free advertising place for EVERYONE who wants to sell something, That would suck

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
we all come on here for the same reason, cause we love sleds.......just wish some people could get out and ride more so they could get the bug outa their butt.....lol[/b]

i totally agree with that, i mean some ppl have to be dumb about and go tattle, that pisses me off. who cares find something better to do.[/b]

This site has rules that you agreed to when you signed up to be a member. If you have an issue with the rules, you can always contact the admin to voice your concerns.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you dont stop it now it would get out of control, The place would become a free advertising place for EVERYONE who wants to sell something, That would suck[/b]

i agree 100 % if someone is trying to sale, without paying to advertise, then yes they should be held responsible. but i was tattled on and my thread was deleted and all i was doing was trying to get some more people to go to yellowstone with us. im not making any money off of this trip....i just wanted to get a larger group to go.

·
Registered
31 Posts
and i have no issue with the rules, i do have an issue with someone saying im trying to make money off of someone when they really have no clue. i haven't tried once to promote the dealer i work for, nor have i tried to sale any of our sleds on here. i see new post on here daily from people trying to form group rides, and thats the same thing i was doing. so whats the difference ?

and dont say because of the cost.....if you ride here, or you ride yellowstone you still have cost involved.

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
I agree the only ones who should pay advertising fees are people who have there name all plastered to the sides. Why should you have to pay the 300 bucks for advertising to sell a sled here and there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts