Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New ski's will be here next week, will let you guys know how they work.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My camp is in Stewartstown half hour out of colebrook, going up for a week sometime in Feb. How far from colebrook to island pond?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Colebrook is about an hour to an hour and a half's ride from Island Pond. Probably faster to go through Canaan. Sound like a plan? Let me know when you head up there.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like fun.would like to meet you, I may be heading up for a long weekend, 1st weekend in march, whats the cost to reg. in VT.?

·
Registered
4 Posts
it went up this year.. $75 for a resident TMA, not sure about non-resident. VT trails are worth it, especially up in the NE corner of the state. We have NH reggies too, but I haven't ridden up there yet.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Jan 18 2003, 08:24 AM
it went up this year.. $75 for a resident TMA, not sure about non-resident. VT trails are worth it, especially up in the NE corner of the state. We have NH reggies too, but I haven't ridden up there yet.
Rob, I wouldn't mind heading up your way for a ride...but it would have to be in March. How late in the season are the VT trails good? Marc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Team Arctic@Jan 18 2003, 09:02 AM
Rob, I wouldn't mind heading up your way for a ride...but it would have to be in March. How late in the season are the VT trails good? Marc
Usually good to mid-march, but who knows. Actually probably be better to meet in central Quebec, where the trails usually hold to the end of march.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts