Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning a trip to the dunes? Were thinking of going again sometime soon and was just wondering if anyone is going on a certain weekend.

Butler

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
We have a big group of people going up for labor day weekend... we have about 15-20 people... 4 trucks and about 7 quads. it is going to be a good time on the water and the beach

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
perty sweet ride... is it a two seater?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I haven’t replied guys, I have been north for the last four days with out a computer. Labor Day weekend might work; I have to see what’s up with the wife’s calendar.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Originally posted by BUTLER@Aug 29 2005, 07:40 AM
Sorry I haven’t replied guys, I have been north for the last four days with out a computer. Labor Day weekend might work; I have to see what’s up with the wife’s calendar.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851615
[/quote]

Get it arranged, we'll be there for sure

·
Registered
678 Posts
hey speedy i'll be there labor weekend have to get toghether again you guys get a hold of me :div20:

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I will be up there with my 05 superduty.... white lots of black smoke... Big gren arctic cat sticker across the windsheild.. If you see me come and hang out

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
Originally posted by FIRECAT SPANKER@Aug 29 2005, 08:47 PM
lots of black smoke...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=852470
[/quote]
hmmm, lot of black smoke eh spanker? someones been tinkerin' :div20:

speedy, todd don't get a chance to get on much anymore so if he don't
pm you his number send me a pm, i've got it.

sorry guys, have to bow out on this one too :banghead:
i'll be down at Indianopolis Raceway Park for the NHRA U.S. Nationals :div20:
:banana:

·
Registered
678 Posts
yea spanker i want a ride in that beast is ryan bringing his dodge up with the 40's

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I might be in for Saturday. The wife said that it would be to busy for the family/her. I might get up early Saturday morning with my son and come up to see you guys.

How long do you guys think the wait will be around 10 am for a drive in and not use the parking lot?

If I do make it F7Spanking could you give my son a ride in your rail, up one of the hills?

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Originally posted by spankey@Aug 30 2005, 11:57 AM
yea spanker i want a ride in that beast is ryan bringing his dodge up with the 40's
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=853321
[/quote]

I can give you a ride in the beast...... If we are still going... there is alot of people we were going to camp with that backed out and others we hate that took there place so we might not be going due to this... unless we have another place to stay.. If we go the 40's will be there along with my new 37's on 22's and a bigger lift :div20:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'll be there. 11" lift on 38s.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts