Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day I got my sled in I orderd a Yellow Value Kit for it and payed for it too.

Just to Find out it was Back Orderd.

After about 4 weeks My dealer called his rep. She said " Any time "

Called again 2 weeks " End of Dec "

Called again 2 Weeks " Middle of Jan "

Called agin Monday " Could be Feb "

What the hell? I`m sick of being tossed.

I orders some graphixs for my new AFI nosepiece. " B/O till 15th of Jan "

That was 2 days ago where are they?

Orderd some clothing 1/2 came in others are B/O and will not be shipped Till I reorder the stuff.

I know this aint as big of deal as some of the guys that have engine parts B/O, but c'mon AC get your shit together. I`m a Loyal Rider since 4 Years Old.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Couldn't agree with you more. Ordered a few items for my son's F5...same story, "Sorry, they're backordered". Seems like this year is bad for backorders. Never had a problem in years past.

·
Registered
298 Posts
ordered the overload spring kit for the f7 in november and have not even gotten a call. i don't even want it anymore just curious how much longer until they call do they think i'll need this in may?

·
Registered
298 Posts
i totaly agree now my parts arrive here at work on time as promised. thats why i don't need the overload kit anymore dan had a $5 dollar easy fix.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
ordered new tail light assembly for my 02 sno-pro in november, still back ordered, same light used on f-cats so dont break your taillight, put on seat wedge used old taillight from f-7 for 440 sno-pro told dealer to tell cat to stick the light in there ass, maybe that will brighten them up a bit!

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
ordered new tail light assembly for my 02 sno-pro in november, still back ordered, same light used on f-cats so dont break your taillight, put on seat wedge used old taillight from f-7 for 440 sno-pro told dealer to tell cat to stick the light in there ass, maybe that will brighten them up a bit![/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
I ordered the HD springs from Dan on Monday afternoon and had them in my hands Wednesday afternoon drop shipped from Cat! Maybe its the dealer?

·
Registered
458 Posts
i thinbk a lot has to do with the dealer, ive the same things you guys have had, but mine comes in. my dealer even got arctic cat to take one of their sleds apart for me. so dont bitch at AC all the time im sick of hearing about, get a better dealer or somethin. if they wouldnt have created this sweet machine, then youd be pissed cause cat was still behind everyone else.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I too am still waiting for my heavy duty springs. B/O'd since sept. Does the outdoor shop ship to Canada or have a Canadian handler. I just ordered the 30% adjustment blocks from Black Magic. There already on their way. :angry:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hopefully everyone understands that it is CAT who is "screw'in the pooch" on this and not the dealers. Been waiting for my Yellow Accessory pack also.
Working in the automotive service industry, I know how it is to wait for parts and have customers up in arms over parts that don't show up......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts