Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a lot of people complaing about the littlest stuff. Sure i have done my share of complaining but some stuff is a little rediculous. People think that if something goes wrong cosmetic it should be fixed for free. No its called wear and tear. Its normal. Am i the only one that feels this way?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Depends on what you are talking about. If I pay $7000 for a sled and the graphics start coming off it I want it fixed. When I go to sell the sled and the graphics are half missing is the buyer going to give me what the sled is worth . I don't think so. Besides the dealers get paid for warranty work.

·
Registered
676 Posts
1 year warranty and I wll use it. They include it in the price. These things cost way to much. You can buy a road bike for the same coin.

You got it use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
It's called common sense right? If I am into tree bashing and my hood is scratched up then goes with the territorry right? If my crank/rod let's goes at 400 miles then I am not a happy first time Cat owner. Most of the complaints I have seen on this board are major issues so wtf are you talking about?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sounds like someone had a bad day.
I'm sure if your $7500.00 sled had some"petty" issues you would think quite differently.
Iam paying top dollar for a top of the line sled,(Is or is not the the F-7 the Flagship sled in Cats fleet?)and I want it to be perfect.
I assume you think losing nuts and bolts and wanting them replaced is petty?What about graphics?Why should I have to foot the bill for someone elses half-assed job?
Further more,how is Cat going top know if there is a problem if I dont give my dealer some feedback?
Maybe you dont care if your new sled looks like a pile of shit in one year but I do

·
Registered
336 Posts
:mellow: All things that I've read about are valid complaints. The thing I would like to point out is that shit happens. We all purchased, and paid good coin for a new sled in it's first production year. I think that we need to be tolerant, and patient, but AC needs to stand behind us. And, from what I've read here...most of the issues brought up have been covered. We have the first production year gliches to deal with, but in my opinion, buying my F7 is the best thing I've done. (Hubby bought it for me... :p ) So, hang in there everyone...AC will do right by us!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not saying there are many valid complaints but i just get sick of all the petty ones that dont even matter that people wat fixed for free i know shit happens but its like people just want to abuse the waranty which is probably gonna make cat raise prices of parts or even sleds or the waranty plan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts