Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say that I am sick of people posting on here and wining about the problems they have had with their sled. A couple posts about problems is fine. We all would like to know about any issues to be aware of. I am just fed up with the cry babys and their constant negativity. Someone that is that unhappy doesn't need to be complaining to all of us all the time. They should talk to their dealer or arctic cat. I havent had any problems with my F-7 and in my opinion its the best sled out there this year. There have been some issues that have affected others. My F-7 has been more reliable than the ZR 600 I bought last year. Had some problems with that this year. Took care of it. Nothing major. I am simply tired of the excessive wining that some members continue to do. They know who they are. They need to act like a man and complain to someone who is supposed to take their complaints. Also if they feel that the F-7 is a terrible sled or Cat is a bad company then maybe they should stop complaining and buy someone else's product. I just had to vent a little. You wont see me posting about this again. I gotta go ride my sled some more. Later.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I agree, couldn't have said it better. I would like to know what to watch out for when I buy a firecat next year but there is too much negativity, I've seen "Arctic Cat Sucks" in more than one post. Hey heres an idea, maybe rob can make a forum that is titled WHINING. So all the whiners can post there and we don't have to listen to their crap, and they can just talk about how much their sled sucks to each other. I bet half the problems here are because people are not treating their sleds properly. Everyone says beat on it to break it in and thats not true, that probably the problem. I've been out riding with someone before with 5,000 miles on their sled and just replaced and piston and they go flying across the lake and blow it again.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I am getting tiried of people whinning about whinning. If you don't like it move on. Everyone has a right to state there opinions.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I'm tired of it also. Yes, there have been problems, and that sucks. Throwing temper tantrums is not going to get your problems solved. How about acting like adults and not going off like a bomb at a problem. I'm sure they are working as hard as they can to rectify all the problems. As far as I know, they haven't told one person they are not helping them. The problems that are posted can't be responded to as fast as they make it to the net. I'm sure they have to see a pattern of problems before they can respond to each of them. A little patience is required, even in our short season. People have lost all common civility and now think they are entitled to instant gratification with all problems. What ever happened to being just a little considerate when dealing with people and problems. Going off and screaming at someone might make you feel better, but probably won't get your problem solved quicker. If all else fails, cut your losses and sell your sled. Ski Doo, Polaris and Yamaha all make sleds 2 shifts a day. Get one of those and get on with it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by joejoe@Feb 23 2003, 05:08 PM
I am getting tiried of people whinning about whinning. If you don't like it move on. Everyone has a right to state there opinions.
I agree!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I love driving my Arctic cat. It is my first sled. I can't believe the raw power for $6,000. It compares to the formula one cars I raced in the 80's. Go Ferrari.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I agree! The dealer here in town has sold over 25 f7 and has not had a single problem. One of the guys that i know has over 2500 miles on his F7 and is still riding with out changing his smart valves. I think alot of the problems are stemed from dealers not setting up the seld right. I all ways went over my sleds after the dealer has. I followed what AC said to do and I have had no problems. I have been riding CATS for 10 years and i would have to say they are the best in my book. I have tried them all. For the people who had problems sorry. Arctic Cat knows about the problems and they are working hard on improvements. Hang in there they will take care of you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Same old crapp, This is a web page for people to post what ever they want, and if you dont like a post dont read it and dont comment about it, I had a lot of trouble with my F7, got sick of it so I swapped for a ZR9. I had a lot of negative posts and I will stick by them, I lost more ridding time and money running it back to the dealer, If it were you it would be a different story. I will say it again, dont like what you read, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! This is AMERICA, you have a problem with free speech, go to IRAQ.

S

·
0 Posts
Ditto!

and that ZR900efi sounds really good right about now... maybe AC will help me get out of the Firefest F7 and into something that actually runs

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
Spenc2u

since rob is giving you a second chance so will I ( not that it means anything )

A guy that bought a sled of my dealer blew up his f7 twice within 300 miles. he did everything wrong, no iso, didnt warm it up at all. each time was cold seisure mag side 2nd time locked it up solid. he was acting like a baby and started crying. (this guy is loaded too, always gets his way kinda thing) Now even though he was making a scene, my dealer went to bat for him (thats just the kind of guy he is) He basically sugar coated everything and was able to get cat to give him a zr9 at no extra cost. My advice is dont act up and kinda kiss his ass, dont bad mouth anyone or anything. He should be able to do right by you. Good luck

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by scrapper@Feb 23 2003, 09:37 PM
I will say it again, dont like what you read, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! This is AMERICA, you have a problem with free speech, go to IRAQ.
scrapper,

take some time and read this part of your quote...you will soon see that you are a hypocrite....please think before engaging your typing fingers...better yet ....don't engage them at all.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Originally posted by joejoe@Feb 23 2003, 05:08 PM
LOL... I agree... but now *I'M* whining about people that are whining about people that are whining!!! Shouldn't we all be out RIDING instead of wasting our time on this thread?!?!?!?!?! LOL!!! -- Roy

·
Registered
66 Posts
<_< What you should do when someone (WHINES) is ignore them and they will find that eventually they will cry themselves to sleep! Let them whine and eventually their typing fingers will to go to sleep when unanswered. IGNORE WHINING. Who Cares?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Originally posted by Spenc2u@Feb 23 2003, 09:40 PM
Ditto!

and that ZR900efi sounds really good right about now... maybe AC will help me get out of the Firefest F7 and into something that actually runs
When did they come out with a 900 efi?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts