Hardcore Sledder banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After speaking with Dan from the outdoor shop and with Rob gone for 3 days sleddin' We have decided that since rob is so against a pay site that it may be appropriate for those that wish to send a donation in rob's name to the outdoor shop so he may use it to purchase a new firecat or for whatever he wishes. I'm sure alot of you, like myself, owe your successful snowmobile season on your firecat to rob and this site. My suggestion is to send $20 but it is entirely up to you and your budget...dan has agreed to take paypal or you can send a check or money order

If you wish you may utilize paypal and send the money to this email: [email protected] which is lori's paypal's account,if you send paypal please indicate in the notes that this is for rob. you may contact dan at 508-394-3819 with any questions regarding this. In addition Dan has indicated that if you are placing an order for parts or acces. that you can tack and additional amount for Rob on your total due.

OR....

you may send a check or money order to:

The Outdoor Shop
50 long pond drive
South Yarmouth, MA 02664

I started us out by sending $50.00 .....lets see what we can get together before rob gets back

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Sending $10 today in the mail would send more but lost my job a week ago. Keep up the good work Rob

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS DERREK...I sure rob will appreciate those who send even the smallest amount...just lets him know that we are thankful for all of his hard work and countless hours he spends on this site

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Of course I will be in on the final deal here :lol: ... So I will do what I can in the end.

Thanks to Rob and all of YOU.

Dan and Lori...

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I will be sending Rob about $250-$275 for the shirt stuff! That should be a good chunk too!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New firecat - $8000.00

Riding gear - $1000.00

Carbides - $65.00

Hyfax - $30.00

snowmobile trips - $1500

performance parts - $600.00

sled extras - $350.00

INFORMATION YOU RECIEVED AND CONTINUE TO RECIEVE FROM HARDCORESLEDDER = PRICELESS

COME ON GUYS LETS GET THE DONATIONS ROLLING IN!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just send Rob what you would have sent American Snowmobilier for next years subscription! Money well spent! Point well made!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I called Dan at the Outdoor shop and donated my 20 bucks that WAS going to renew my amsnow subscription next month. Sorry amsnow you pissed that down your leg. :) :) THANKS ROB!!!!!! :) :) Cat Fever

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I’m throwing in $20 too. Dan should have it tomorrow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am sending $25 in appreciation for Robs creation of this site and the information this site has given me regarding care and feeding of my F7. Due to this site my F7 is still running great.

S

·
0 Posts
Lori got my for $20 as well, From Fort Simpson NWT Canada. Even if we don't buy him a new sled at least we'll pay off his account lol.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
come on you guy's !!!let's get going. it's thank you time for rob.
i just got off the phone with lori. i just gave $50.00
do like i did, put it on your credit card.
it's not that much when you think about the info
we all have gotten from this site. B)
alleycat.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
great idea alleycat...come on guys...this isn't going to go on forever...were trying to put together the cash before rob comes back in TWO days....many of you have said how much this site has helped you ....lets put our money where our mouths are and give rob a BIG THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Oh man you double posted this thread and I donated on the other one....lol
I dont hang out here very much but I have recieved some valuable information from these forums.. I will kick in 50 canuck bucks to show my appreciation also....I wonder If I could phone Dan and give him my credit card #.....or will that be a hassle??

·
Registered
986 Posts
Just sent Dan $100.00 but I want u to know it raised hell with my welfare check .Only get $102.65 a month Byoffcr & lets get giving guys,its the least we can do.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by byoffcr@Mar 4 2003, 07:14 PM
Just sent Dan $100.00 but I want u to know it raised hell with my welfare check .Only get $102.65 a month Byoffcr & lets get giving guys,its the least we can do.
thats funny as hell

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.