Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i got this chance to buy a new out the crate Sabercat 600 lx ext. They just opened the crate 2 weeks ago. The price tag is $9180 cdn plus taxes. The price is a good deal but is there anything i should look for and updates they need to be adressed to it? They are giving me 3 years warranty with sounds good to me, just waiting on the bank now. should now by tommorow.

any info is a great help. :beerchug:

·
Registered
958 Posts
just check for usual things that u would when u take delivery of a new sled. chaincase fluid level, oil lines bled, blah blah blah. from what i hear on this forum the ext is a very comfortable machine. i think you will enjoy every bit of it, especially coming off an old powder special :div20:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I would buy it, I had an '04. It was an awesome sled. Just picked up a '05 Sabercat 600efi and am in the process of changing alot of things.

Will have some picks soon!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by ottawaCats@Oct 12 2005, 02:15 PM
Hey i got this chance to buy a new out the crate Sabercat 600 lx ext. They just opened the crate 2 weeks ago. The price tag is $9180 cdn plus taxes. The price is a good deal but is there anything i should look for and updates they need to be adressed to it? They are giving me 3 years warranty with sounds good to me, just waiting on the bank now. should now by tommorow.

any info is a great help.  :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=924870
[/quote]

I have the F7 ext.. Great machine. Price is OK for a left over. For your saber the clutch should be good. Just check that the bubble in the oil line by the secondary is not too huge.

Maybe new skis. Powder pros. Other than that. Good choice. What color? Green Black???

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well te new sled is mine, going to try to pick it up this weekend. Just got to get some time off work to do so.
Yes it should be a nice change from the old Powder Special still keeping her for now, gives me something to ride when the wife wants to ride the new one.
Its a 600EFI LX EXT colour Red/Black... going to emove some of the decals get rid of the yellow.

Thanks for the info guys hope we have a fun winter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts