Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My F7 standard with 2200 miles was bottoming in the bumps and g outs badly. It was also rebounding in the front badly. When at rest pushing down and pulling up on the front and on the rear showed little or no damping. This may have been due to worn out shock oil. I sent my shocks out to a suspension expert and told him how my sled was reacting and sugested more rebound valve stack damping control and also a little more compression valve stack damping control. I got my shocks back and went looking for rough trails yesterday in the Troy N.H. area. I had to tke some hacked up side trails to see the improvment this change made. Ride is firmer all around and no bottoming evan with the rear spring in the # 1 position. The rebound problem with the front is cured and I am happy. The name of the person that did the revalving is Fran Brown and he works a Newtons in North Clarendon VT. His telephone number is 802-773-0403. He usually charges around $25 per shock. He also gave me 2 day turnaround.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Mac, that seems like a great price. I bought the heavy suspension kit but haven't had them revalved yet. Maybe I'll send them out.

The trails up in troy are pretty good this year. We leave out of Fitzwilliam every Wednesday night @ 8pm. Maybe I'll see ya some time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts