Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to try a set of zero pros they measure 19 CTC. My shocks are 18. I've been told they can be made shorter.By changing a spacer. I looked on alphasports parts at the exploded view but not sure what needs to be replaced . Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
I want to try a set of zero pros they measure 19 CTC. My shocks are 18. I've been told they can be made shorter.By changing a spacer. I looked on alphasports parts at the exploded view but not sure what needs to be replaced . Thanks for any help.[/b]
Yes you can put a spacer in or change the rods. Also make sure the ifp depth is changed.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you can put a spacer in or change the rods. Also make sure the ifp depth is changed.[/b]
Thanks for the info everyone. I'm not gonna do this, I have a local builder with tools. Couple of other questions what is IFP?
Also everyone talks about floats they too are 19 Will these fit? can theses be adjusted?
Thanks again for all. info

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Thanks for the info everyone. I'm not gonna do this, I have a local builder with tools. Couple of other questions what is IFP?
Also everyone talks about floats they too are 19 Will these fit? can theses be adjusted?
Thanks again for all. info[/b]
IFP: Internal Floating Piston
Standard floats you can adjust air pressure. 05' float X bump & rebound adjustment, 06' float x only rebound adjustment

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IFP: Internal Floating Piston
Standard floats you can adjust air pressure. 05' float X bump & rebound adjustment, 06' float x only rebound adjustment[/b]
Thanks Again "MK"
Let me get this striaght
Standards Floats will work YES?
05 will will work Yes?
06 Will work Yes?

Sorry for my lack of shock knowledge. That's why I'm asking

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.