Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shocks on my black patriot are yellow . What is my best option for changing color ?
Shock boots ?
How much are new springs ?
Any info would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
the springs are probably $25+ each..and I don't know if different colors are available even at different rates...hmmmm.(not sure)
You could have them powder coated.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My brother got a black patriot and the day it was shipped to the dealer, he picked up his springs and took them to have them powder coated and painted red....it looks WAY better.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
not really.. on the susp. springs , its generic...they used to have different colors optional..as well as rates

·
Registered
580 Posts
I bought some blue shock covers for my sno pro. cost around $30.

·
Registered
580 Posts
billsaber7 where did you get your covers? Anyway to post a pic.?

·
Registered
47 Posts
crazy42strokes
i'll find the part# and info they have a web site but i can't remember it
I will post more monday i'am going riding

·
Registered
772 Posts
to get the springs powder coated i bet both u could get done easily under 50 dollars..more like 15 bucks a spring??? that way u dont have to get those cheasy lookin shock covers...IMO

·
Registered
53 Posts
AC has a chart in the performance manual and service manuals. The chart lists part numbers, rates, and colors. Keep in mind other f-5's and 7's have different colors, yet the same rates. lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Hi dean,

I have looked over and over again to find this info in the performance manual and I cannot find it!! Can you give me a page# where this info is to be found? I see where the ski shock spring part# is listed for the different sleds, but no mention of rate or color(page 6-22).....

Thanks.
-John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts