1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
20 900T XRS Renegade, picking it up in the am.
I am getting the same sled with the quick adjust and TS ski. Did you get the 1.5 ice ripper??? I have the ice ripper coming on my sled when ever it gets here>>>:bc:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am getting the same sled with the quick adjust and TS ski. Did you get the 1.5 ice ripper??? I have the ice ripper coming on my sled when ever it gets here>>>:bc:
I went with the ripsaw. I run all trails and like to run studs.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Really nice sled dude.... you wont be able to hide it in the woods .. LOL
that's my dream sled right now
I'm sure it weighs less than that Viper that's is listed at N/A
the new 900 renegade is listed at 536 dry :dunno: … that's heavier than my 2016 1200 at 528
don't want to take these sleds off trail :bc:

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Nice sled, do they have that throttle lag like the 1200's or is that not a thing on the 900's?
I'm probably not the right one to ask, I didn't notice any throttle lag on my '14 1200 and I don't notice any on this one either. There is ZERO turbo lag, that is for sure. Very responsive. The fly by wire is just awesome. I have no issues with this sled that's for sure.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Interesting, thought they were claiming 20 lbs less & 20 more HP
No the 900 turbo is definitely heavier than the 1200, but it's not a wide motor and it's positioning is better unlike the nose heavy 12. The gen 4 wide definitely handles better than my 12, but it's a heavy beast.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Full of gas extra belt ready to rock 610 lbs... almost exactly 20 more than our renegade 850X, which was 589

And our assault.., 592,

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
did you part with the 600?

look forward to hearing how you like the new ride

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
did you part with the 600?

look forward to hearing how you like the new ride
I traded my 2018.5 the yellow one in on the 900T but still have my 2019 XRS 600R though>>>>So it will be fun to see which one I like better but setting this one up for cruising more and not banging around so much>>>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts