Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats everyones opinion on what the best lookin model year of ZRs is? :rolleyes: I personally think the 98s are the best looking machines, followed by the 2002 Cross Country machines and the 2003 ZRs. I like the looks of my 97, but its a bit too "loud" and squirrly lookin to be the best :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
the 03 black zr 900 looks so sick B) , and the black 02 zr cross country`s, are right there with it ;) . with a full chrome setup, those would be so nice :wub: !!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Too bad AC wouldn't come out with a Black Z120 CC.
Here's last years combo.

·
Registered
930 Posts
1st - 03 black ZR's...one of the nicest looking sleds ever IMO
2nd - 02 green regular (like the Arctic Cat down the cowl)
3rd - 97 ZR580 will always be a classic to me (liked 97 ZL440 too)...Marc

·
Registered
726 Posts
yeah the 02 regular green was decent, but i think it looks better if you do stuff to it. the stock doesn`t look as good as it will after you add some stuff to it.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I liked the 01 ZR's in the picture with the kitty cat. Black belly pan and quite graphics looked classy.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Beat me to it Jay! :D. Proberly biased 'cause I owned one!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Originally posted by greensaysitall@Jan 22 2003, 04:35 PM
yeah the 02 regular green was decent, but i think it looks better if you do stuff to it. the stock doesn`t look as good as it will after you add some stuff to it.
Of course I am biased, but I think the black windshield really makes the 02 reg green stand out :p

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by bsouv@Jan 22 2003, 04:39 PM
Beat me to it Jay! :D. Proberly biased 'cause I owned one!
I still do! Also own a 2000.

Marc is right, looks good with a black windshield, oh yeah, tank cover helps to smooth the lines out!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 2001s are nice lookin too! I think they would be even better with a green bellypan. I think all of the ZRs are good lookin execpt like the early pre 96 black machines, those never did anything for me looks wise :mellow:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ohh yeah I forgot to mention that chrome pipe on that 800 looks SOOOOOOO SWEEEEEET1 :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
2000 ZR 600 in black pretty sharp!

·
Registered
539 Posts
98 zr440, 97580zr and 01 600 zr.the old body style looked good even though fit and finish was poor. dont really care for green belly pan unless its cross country model{decals break it up between hood & belly pan}. 92 wildcats, 98-99 zr's, and firecats are the ugliest snowmobiles cat ever made!not uglier than rev though ugliest sno-mobile of all time. AC please keep zr's around a bit longer--- by the way 81 el tigre was best looking snowmobile of all time

·
Registered
18 Posts
that ceramic coated pipe is sweet looking B) I might have to get that done to my sled, the whole thing for 300 bucks can. plus shipping and taxes aint to bad at all. plus it has more benifits than just looking good. here is the web site I believe the guy with the pic posted some where else.

http://www.fireballcoatings.com/index.htm

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ohh man that 2000 ZR 600 in black is very sharp!! B) I agree, the orginal ZR hood style is still a sharp looking design especially in the Green :D

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
03 ZR 900 Sno-Pro Black......with white .screens....blowing by the gun at 113.8 bone stock with my 200lb carcass on it......thats just BEAUTIFUL :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts