Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 416 Posts

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
Nah, my sled rides great and has plenty of speed to keep up with (and out front of) the Cats in our group. Nice try though :bc:
How does your neck not get hurt looking back all of the time? :lol::lol::lol::bc:

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
Same way yours doesn't get hurt pogo-ing up and down on my tuna torpedo. Now go start my sled boy! I gotta catch up to Bontz.

:lol3:
Goon. :lol::lol::lol::bc:

·
Vendor
10,095 Posts
Nah, my sled rides great and has plenty of speed to keep up with (and out front of) the Cats in our group. Nice try though :bc:
yea i don't know what these cat guys are smoking? around here it's poo and doo trading win's on the lake. with that mighty 800 zuke a couple lengths back? same in over in M.E. at a favorite lake where a # of guys do this? last year the fastest 800 on the lake was a 16 pro-s 800? how can that be?

yup pretty slow.

·
Premium Member
13,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Lots of talking, no racing..
If your 800 poo is so fast, why are you afraid to race it?

·
Administrator
12,517 Posts

·
Administrator
20,714 Posts
That's funny :laff::roflmao::lol:
:whistle:

price. i wanted a full size with a unlocking rear dif so i could work in my yard. the can am 800 is 10k with the rebates. arctic cat is a a few k more. i looked at them though
At least you looked at 'em :thumbsup: I'm kind of surprised the Cat was more expensive ... I thought the Can-Am models were pretty much near the top of the price lists.

Enjoy the new toy :bc:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
:whistle:

At least you looked at 'em :thumbsup: I'm kind of surprised the Cat was more expensive ... I thought the Can-Am models were pretty much near the top of the price lists.

Enjoy the new toy :bc:
the can am ones are pretty much the most expensive because every single one is loaded to the max. i was lucky to find the base 800 with $1000 rebate. the arctic cat was about 1500 more and mostly because they dont have an intensives going on now.

thanks!:bc2:

·
Administrator
12,517 Posts
the can am ones are pretty much the most expensive because every single one is loaded to the max. i was lucky to find the base 800 with $1000 rebate. the arctic cat was about 1500 more and mostly because they dont have an intensives going on now.

thanks!:bc2:
My buddy loves his Can-Am 1000 sideXsideXfrontXback:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
21 - 40 of 416 Posts